Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

Dear -bZ-

-bZ-JaXX

Been here since the beginning
-bZ- Member
Wiz said:
Ok he says he has console and he must be posting with pc so he has pc does ha have a video card that has balls to run the game? Then he has to have power then he need lots of memory then he be thinking bout heat on pc so he needs cooling stuff like
big_fan.jpg
Wiz didnt you use this technique back in the good ole RVS days. lmfao :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

-bZ-JaXX

Been here since the beginning
-bZ- Member
Trust me it's fun to play with her! OOPS different subject. Damn said to much already.

Anyways, cod4 is not a dead game. A-girl get with me tonight so we can start up one of our servers

AGirl

-bZ- Member
-bZ-JaXX said:
Trust me it's fun to play with her! OOPS different subject. Damn said to much already.Anyways, cod4 is not a dead game. A-girl get with me tonight so we can start up one of our servers
kk I have darts so it may be 10 or 11 my time? Will you be around then?

jojo

-bZ- Member
AGirl said:
HILLBILLY said:
I think he meant get MOH and play , COD4 is a dead game :mrgreen:
Poop on you Mr HillBilly! :( lol

Get COD, then you can play with ME :wink: :lol:
ill play with you girl. we can play post office, doctore. hide the salami. stinky finger :p

Wiz

-bZ- Member
-bZ-JaXX said:
Wiz said:
Ok he says he has console and he must be posting with pc so he has pc does ha have a video card that has balls to run the game? Then he has to have power then he need lots of memory then he be thinking bout heat on pc so he needs cooling stuff like
big_fan.jpg
Wiz didnt you use this technique back in the good ole RVS days. lmfao :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
And you know this!