Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

Defibrillator Overture (251 Defib Kills to 1812 Overture)

TheGaussianMan

-bZ- Member
Donator
I decided to start recording a crapload of defib kills. Over the course of the last week, I gathered 251 defib kills to compile into Tchaikovsky's 1812 Overture... The whole song. It started with just trying to get the end bit where it goes nuts, but I had already recorded too many defibs so in for a penny...

Thanks to all of those who participated :) and hope everyone has a happy 4th of July weekend!

Last edited:

TheGaussianMan

-bZ- Member
Donator
Damn, stealing knife kills, not cool haha
If you look closely, one of those knife kills was getting countered. It's funny that the whole animation still happens lol. Also funny that you can't be knifed when you have fully charged defibs. I got a lot of those in the last few days.

F1sterRobot0

Donator
haha thats how you got me.... i always forget how fast they charge up and like you said make you knife proof haha but damn you had some crazy streaks going with those ZAP brannigan

Very nice. You should have put the ZAP sound effect in for each of the flourishes at the end. Also glad to see my defib kill of that guy with the mortar during the blooper reel.:D