Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

DemBonez Application

DemBonez

-bZ- Member
hey guys figured id let you know,, I am going through exams atm so im not sure how much ill be on the few days, they end on wednesday though so ill be back then

Congrats Dem, you seem like a decent guy to game with.

On a side note, Pinecone. If you have such a hardon for me, by constantly trying to get a rise out of me in the forums, just show up to the next bZ get together, and we can discuss your issues face to face. Other then that, dont talk to me or taunt me in the forums. You make me sad and want to cry with your hurtfull coments, :cry: ! Cant you see that!!!!!

Wiz

-bZ- Member
Pinecone said:
Bon3z said:
Congrats Dem, you seem like a decent guy to game with. On a side note, Pinecone. If you have such a hardon for me, by constantly trying to get a rise out of me in the forums, just show up to the next bZ get together, and we can discuss your issues face to face. Other then that, dont talk to me or taunt me in the forums. You make me sad and want to cry with your hurtfull coments, :cry: ! Cant you see that!!!!!
Aw old bon3z, you just don't get it buddy. Things are hard for you to understand and I accept that. I personally never took you seriously enough to consider anything I have ever heard you say on TS or in the forums as genuine or real. Within 20 minutes of hearing your whiney comments online about your life or things that scare you I had to mute you.

I guess its a defense mechanism I was born with. I've always walked past people like you in life and am successful for that reason. The day I start listening to someone that has obviously given up 10 years ago is the day that I have failed myself. I personally have nothing against you and feel sorry for you. Life is hard and I understand that. I want to help you see something here bon3z. When you verBully come at me, consider it open season on your comments. And don't sit there butthurt and try to make it look like you are taking the high road when you came here looking for someone to bully. I'm sorry to inform you that I am not that person.

And as for you begging to speak with me and be my friend, well.. Friendship takes time. I think you need to work on your people skills before we can have any real conversation. I think it's best that you stop posting things about me and I do the same for now. And who knows, the future may hold your dreams of talking with me and I considering what you say valid.

Now let's put an end to this once and for all and for god sakes bon3z, have a safe and Happy Hiliday.

Dickcone

P.S. In order to discuss anything face to face with you I will need a physical address.
ooooh cat fight

CR8Z

Bald fat guy.
-bZ- Member
Usually a bunch of whiskey at a lan party clears everything right up. You guys'll be naked and running through the streets or waves in no time!

YoshiBishi

-bZ- Code Monkey
Donator
CR8Z said:
Usually a bunch of whiskey at a lan party clears everything right up. You guys'll be naked and running through the streets or waves in no time!
Followed by surprise buttsex.

Wow. Must have hit a nerve. Where exactly you heard me crying about my life or anything the scares me, HUH? lol, is all I can say. As for giving up 10 years ago, You obviuosly have me confused with somebody else. I have a high paying Job, three healthy children and a beautifull wife that has loved, laughed, and stood by my side for 13 years now. So I guess I just dont see your point of view. As for coming at you and bullying you, or starting anything with you? Show me, the forums go back a LONG way, so there is proof. I have never, lmao, bullied you, or even tried. If I did, I appologize, you should have said something to me at that point. I drink occasionally and talk a lot of smak, but I never really mean anything harmfull by it, and anybody who knows me understands that, at least I hope that they do. Read back in this post, You will see the obvious shots you started taking at me, CLEARLY you started this bs. And once again, Im done with it. Im not going to give you anymore satisfaction by arguing with you in the forums anymore. If you want to have a conversation with me, come to the bZ get together or send me a private message and we can talk on TS. I dont want to high jack Dembonez recruitment forum anymore. Like the guys said, we can drink some whiskey, and get things all squared away. Then chase Yoshi down for some surprise buttsex.....