Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

Demigod, reporting in!

Hello! I'm Demigod, new recruit but an old veteran to gaming. I'm a friend and former clanmate of Cappy's when we were in  <TNT>. I'm a Veteran, served in the Army from 1986-1994 and was in two combat operations - Ops Just Cause in Panama (We ousted Noriega) and Ops Desert Shield/Desert Storm. 

I'm an old-school gamer - play almost exclusively PC...keyboard and mouse. I'll sometimes pull out the controller but I tend to go back to what I know best. I play a lot of different games - mostly first-person shooters but sometimes others. Depends on my interest level.

Anyways, looking to join an active clan again - Cappy says you guys are great and I value his opinion a lot. So...here I am! :)  If there are any questions I'll gladly answer them. 

CR8Z

Bald fat guy.
-bZ- Member
Welcome to the fun house! Look forward to gaming with ya'!

Vegetaa01

Donator
Woohoooo another chopper guy! Add me as a friend I'm sure we will enjoy eachothers company it's all I do really, if you can fly I'll rack you up a score you have never seen before (Vegetaa01)

SeanGuy262 has put even me in my place a few times.   

he is unstoppable with a good gunner with him

OH BTW - i hope you enjoy my avatar ;)

AR-15's !

Click my profile also to see a M1 Garand 

Last edited by a moderator:

Vegetaa01

Donator
Yaaaa that guys been my pilot for 3 years now, not to toot my own horn but he took me 177-9 on dragon valley, it was just stupid 

CR8Z

Bald fat guy.
-bZ- Member
Demi, you from Stanton? I used to live in GG off of Chapman and Brookhurst.