Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

Demilance got demifucked.

Covert8645

-bZ- Member
Got a few videos of MikeNantz from yesterday. I would normally report this to BZ, but this was on other servers. I currently have a report with BF4DB. Hopefully they recognize this.

This was only from 2 rounds that he played yesterday. I believe if more rounds are watched, it would become more apparent.

Links to videos of sketchy play:

the first and 5th video show the blatant stuff, but i believe the rest have good evidence
@ohthehumanity @CrossEyedPilot @PandaExpress293 @Covert8645 @LordTomBrady
I agree with you. I can't say much more other than that.

Good clips.

PandaExpress293

大熊猫
Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
Got a few videos of MikeNantz from yesterday. I would normally report this to BZ, but this was on other servers. I currently have a report with BF4DB. Hopefully they recognize this.

This was only from 2 rounds that he played yesterday. I believe if more rounds are watched, it would become more apparent.
Omg he killed postal at 0:14 in the first video, what a champ.

In all seriousness, submit a report at BA as well. In the future, if able, please use a higher bitrate on your videos. While it's 1080p, it's still blurry because of this reason.

Last edited:

the first and 5th video show the blatant stuff, but i believe the rest have good evidence
def a cheat specd him the other day Bring the Hammer bZ

that seems so lazy, like i don't want to join a 10+ year old game to cheat in it, nor any other game unless singleplayer. what is the reason to do this? it seems boring?

EDIT: I watched 2 mins of the first video and was bored out of my mind watching it. so blatant.

This cheating is hurting the battlefield community and tearing us apart. ;//END (drama) In all seriousness, there are still cheaters within. We must be diligent and or vigilant.

This cheating is hurting the battlefield community and tearing us apart. ;//END (drama) In all seriousness, there are still cheaters within. We must be diligent and or vigilant.
The fun part is I'm just a casual player, but as soon as I kept getting rekt by Nantz I was like this dude is actively hacking. Nice to see my intuition was correct. There's very few people I've come across in the last 3-4 years where I'm definitive that they are hacking. I may joke about some people hacking in game chat, but Nantz legitimately hacking. It was very blatant.

A sinple g0ggle search returned this halfway down, not sure if it was the one posted before or not.