Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

Diablo 2

EZ Bawlin

-bZ- Member
Donator
Starting up some diablo 2 with Krae for whoever wants to jump aboard and play. Only playing with banzore members n friends without any trading from outside sources in multiplayer.

Note: If you are playing with us, no outside games other than your own or our own private games. So no trading outside our group or farming EXP with other online players outside of us.

G00SE

-bZ- Member
Me and mav have some d2 characters, could probably join in with you guys!

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

EZ Bawlin

-bZ- Member
Donator
If we don't have many outside options as far as OP loot n runes go, id say Sorc/Zon/Druid/Pally/barb best choices.. Obviously the sorc is a need for tele since we wont have enigma.

EZ Bawlin

-bZ- Member
Donator
Probably going fire sorc myself. Although late nightmare n hell become a pain in the ass. Makes meph runs easy and relatively easy gear to find for MF.

G00SE

-bZ- Member
Tru. Think my two I have now are a jav zon and either a light or cold sorc

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

EZ Bawlin

-bZ- Member
Donator
if we ever plan on getting to late game we'll need a pally.. either smiter or hammerdin, although both of these are very gear reliant... I guess most are gear reliant unless you're a caster.. I think a elemental druid has some potential without needing tons of gear as well.

EZ Bawlin

-bZ- Member
Donator
I'm going to start US East, Bawlin123/////321

If you are playing with us, no outside games other than your own or our own private games. So no trading outside our group or farming EXP with other online players outside of us.

EZ Bawlin

-bZ- Member
Donator
probably wont get too far with the group and we can speed ya up with trist runs or tomb runs probably what we'll be on when you get on

EZ Bawlin

-bZ- Member
Donator
Dunno about that. Windowed works for me.

Went fire sorc, Krae went Lightning Sorc. Only level 6-7 atm.

Need to get more to play! I'm moving this weekend so I'm going to be behind but I will catch up and pwn that ass!!!!!! D2!!!

Slash5.0

-bZ- Member
Donator
Not sure if I can still play. Haven't played since d2 lol. I'll need to find discs etc. Fukin loved d2.