Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

DICE Opens Caspian Border for All… PC Players

Krudd

-bZ- Member
“After analyzing the data from our first round of closed Caspian Border tests, we have great news for participants in the Battlefield 3 PC Open Beta,” read a post on the Battlelog forums by EA staff member crash7801, “the DICE team has decided to bring back Caspian Border for the beta’s final weekend and conduct an open large scale test of the 64 player Caspian Border map.”

The 64 player Conquest map features sees players destroy the beautiful Caspian Border vista in tanks, jets, helicopters and more. The map will open the afternoon of Friday, October 7th."

Good news for all, we get to try our hand (and my shotgun) on a new map. I dont like the idea of change and i hope they go back to the 1 map mode forever. 8O

Cuba

BEAST MODE
Krudd said:
“After analyzing the data from our first round of closed Caspian Border tests, we have great news for participants in the Battlefield 3 PC Open Beta,” read a post on the Battlelog forums by EA staff member crash7801, “the DICE team has decided to bring back Caspian Border for the beta’s final weekend and conduct an open large scale test of the 64 player Caspian Border map.”The 64 player Conquest map features sees players destroy the beautiful Caspian Border vista in tanks, jets, helicopters and more. The map will open the afternoon of Friday, October 7th."

that's awesome news!

Good news for all, we get to try our hand (and my shotgun) on a new map. I dont like the idea of change and i hope they go back to the 1 map mode forever. 8O

CR8Z

Bald fat guy.
-bZ- Member
Great looking map. A bit laggy though, eh?

Also, there will be NO raping from the air in this game. You're lucky to get off the ground!

Cuba

BEAST MODE
i was in a server with the guys today and it didn't seem laggy, still takes a hundred bullits to kill people and the bullet drop is OMG

CR8Z

Bald fat guy.
-bZ- Member
Less laggy tonight. Played all night. Bullet drop is insane. I bailed out of a jet and landed on the tippy top of the tallest radio tower to do some sniping with my noob sniper rifle. I landed two hits, one of which was a kill. It was actually a head shot at 537 meters. Pure luck and a waste of time.

AA on top of there would be pretty awesome though.