Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

do admins don’t care about taking care of ban appeals?

I’ve waited 2 days for a ban appeal over a dumb HSK ban, which doesn’t take into consideration the K/D, KPM, and the accuracy of the player. There’s also another player who has the similar ban, but hasn’t even been acknowledged by any of the admins. The admins just focus on complaints and settle them within the same day. If they do settle ban appeals, it’s just the bans that have to deal with griefing, racism, or vpn. Is there something I’m missing in my ban appeal or are the admins just turned off by trying to engage with people that have been banned due to “hacking” by their AI algorithms?

Covert8645

-bZ- Member
Bro, BZ is a great community and their servers are awesome. No one here gets paid to admin and they all take time out of their lives to help their servers and community.

They'll get back to you, don't worry. If it's been like a week or so, just politely bump the ban appeal thread, sometimes they can slip through the cracks.

Bro, BZ is a great community and their servers are awesome. No one here gets paid to admin and they all take time out of their lives to help their servers and community.

They'll get back to you, don't worry. If it's been like a week or so, just politely bump the ban appeal thread, sometimes they can slip through the cracks.
It’s my first time on this website and getting a ban appeal, so I didn’t really know how the process will be. I assumed it was relatively fast service of replying and resolving, based on new and old threads. I know that one of the admins already viewed my thread on Sunday, based on the “previously viewed thread” feature. I’m just frustrated that I got banned the way I did…I like BF4, however, there’s not enough servers that are populated, except tbag. It just seems like my ban won’t be addressed/resolved, meaning I’m doomed to servers with fake numbers and 10v10 when it’s supposed to be 32v32 or just no servers at all :(

Covert8645

-bZ- Member
I know man, and I know how frustrating it is when you just want to hop on and play some rounds real quick and something that seems like a simple fix isn't being done. There's more to it and they have a lot of requests. They'll get to you man, no worries.

I’ve waited 2 days for a ban appeal over a dumb HSK ban, which doesn’t take into consideration the K/D, KPM, and the accuracy of the player. There’s also another player who has the similar ban, but hasn’t even been acknowledged by any of the admins. The admins just focus on complaints and settle them within the same day. If they do settle ban appeals, it’s just the bans that have to deal with griefing, racism, or vpn. Is there something I’m missing in my ban appeal or are the admins just turned off by trying to engage with people that have been banned due to “hacking” by their AI algorithms?
They don't control all the bF4 FF servers