Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

Do you want a few free months of VIP on BZ(BF4) for free?

Monday the 23rd is my birthday...
I celebrate this day with the GOAT, Pele'.
Also for some reason my 3yr anniversary getting out after 22.5 years in the Marines. Falls on the same day.

So, if you would like to be chosen for a $20 donate in your player name(BF4), for VIP status in BZ servers(BF4)..

Post up your in game player name here, and why you still play BZ servers over most others.

I will chose a random winner on the 24th 0900 EST , by entering the names into duck race...
Winner will be given whatever allotted time there is for a $20 donate for VIP.

Giveaway open to anyone that doesnt automatically get VIP status(Clan members or others designated by BZ)
BZ admins, if this is not allowed, please remove.

Some say the players on BZ make the servers, and sure, that's true.

But I played with most of these players on a previous server that has since gone stale.

The difference here from there is the rule set and implementation.

The other server had in-game punish, and was more lax on enforcement when it came to team kills in regards to gripes (think vigilantism).

This led to a fast downward spiral and toxicity.

By having all quibbles come to the forums, there appears to be a good separation between administration and playmanship.

The forums here are a fun extension of the game chat, without the infuriating annoyances of SUAV lock-ons and DMR spam. We have some good conversation on these pages.

The admins can dish, and they can take. Seems they really try to be impartial.

I like that the implicit consequence of shitty gameplay is right there in the name, so there is no bullshittery when someone fucks up repeatedly.

Again, back to the roster: all sorts of people from all walks corners of the globe and all walks of life make for great chat, and a healthy does of regulars make for team building and coordinated efforts that I wish I had even on job sites. No round is won selfishly.

PandaExpress293

大熊猫
Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
anyone that doesnt automatically get VIP status(Clan members or others designated by BZ)
Just an FYI for the future, clan members do not automatically get VIP status.

-bZ-LongTrang1

-bZ- Member
Donator
Monday the 23rd is my birthday...
I celebrate this day with the GOAT, Pele'.
Also for some reason my 3yr anniversary getting out after 22.5 years in the Marines. Falls on the same day.

So, if you would like to be chosen for a $20 donate in your player name(BF4), for VIP status in BZ servers(BF4)..

Post up your in game player name here, and why you still play BZ servers over most others.

I will chose a random winner on the 24th 0900 EST , by entering the names into duck race...
Winner will be given whatever allotted time there is for a $20 donate for VIP.

Giveaway open to anyone that doesnt automatically get VIP status(Clan members or others designated by BZ)
BZ admins, if this is not allowed, please remove.

So who won?