Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

Donate for people in need not to Banzore

Onyx

Duke of Douchebaggery
-bZ- Member
Donator
Ukraine doesn't host Battlefield servers, nor do they further advance this community.

What good would that do? They send all the donations to Ukraine, they buy one box of MREs with that money, and then Banzore goes down due to insufficient funding. Why don’t you send the Ukraine all of your paychecks?

FluffMuffin94

-bZ- Member
What good would that do? They send all the donations to Ukraine, they buy one box of MREs with that money, and then Banzore goes down due to insufficient funding. Why don’t you send the Ukraine all of your paychecks?

The guy is a mentally challenged troll. Look at his in-game name.

NargaCat

-bZ- Member
OP you asked, and I listened. I shall steal the thousands of dollars in donations and send it to your mother so she can expand her big dick pic collection.
Celebrations are in order, time for dance.

ezgif.com-video-to-gif(2).gif

I think what needs to happen is the USA needs to fuck off, take care of their own crippled country.. Force Ukraine to a peace deal.. Gas prices and food goes down, we can actually start enjoying our lives again.. Like fuck right off USA stop trying to control the world..

I think what needs to happen is the USA needs to fuck off, take care of their own crippled country.. Force Ukraine to a peace deal.. Gas prices and food goes down, we can actually start enjoying our lives again.. Like fuck right off USA stop trying to control the world..
Umm...you're an idiot.

well, clearly you're american and stupid..probably a biden voter I can tell.. problem with your country. Go back to your CNN "Sioux"

-bZ-LongTrang1

-bZ- Member
Donator
I can’t help but wonder how many Ukrainians (zero) would be donating to the US when the inevitable happens and Canada invades us.

The damned Canadians can burn our cities, loot our homes, and steal our beer...but they will NEVER defeat us! No matter what happens we will always force them to keep Quebec!

Well, we did burn the whitehouse once.. I'm sure we can do it again. It may be easier now a days as you people would let us ha.. I mean you're all welcome to take Quebec from us and give us Texas or Florida hehe.