Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

dying instantly when joining server

owenu

-bZ- Member
when ever i load into the banzore server on arma 3 i instantly die and when ever i respawn i instantly die to how do i fix this.

CR8Z

Bald fat guy.
-bZ- Member

CR8Z

Bald fat guy.
-bZ- Member
There are 12 people in the server right now. What error message are you getting?

owenu

-bZ- Member
There are 12 people in the server right now. What error message are you getting?
im not getting a error message i just spawn in and die right away and then when i try to respawn i just spawn in and die again.

CR8Z

Bald fat guy.
-bZ- Member
Oooooohhh. Are you opening your parachute? Or do you die before you even get a chance to?

Sorry, maybe this would be easier on teamspeak. There is usually always somebody on that can help.

owenu

-bZ- Member
Oooooohhh. Are you opening your parachute? Or do you die before you even get a chance to?

Sorry, maybe this would be easier on teamspeak. There is usually always somebody on that can help.
I die before I even get the chance to. Are u on the team speak I can get on in 10 mins to chat with u.

CR8Z

Bald fat guy.
-bZ- Member
Sorry man. I've been on for the last several hours and didn't check the forums.

Definitely come on tomorrow at any time and ask anybody who can help with Exile. Or, just head into the Exile channel. Somebody will be able to help you, guaranteed.

Dots

-bZ- Forum WHORE!
-bZ- Member
Sounds like an admin needs to delete his character cache. Or he has a conflicting file.

CR8Z

Bald fat guy.
-bZ- Member
He's able to load into the server, but cannot spawn in. I'm not sure I've heard of that before. I would like to see the logs and see what's killing him.

Dots

-bZ- Forum WHORE!
-bZ- Member
He's able to load into the server, but cannot spawn in. I'm not sure I've heard of that before. I would like to see the logs and see what's killing him.

It sounds similar to the "death waves" that players in the Arma 2 DayZ mods would experience. Basically after an explosion bugged out that killed a player they would repeatedly die upon spawning in. Only way to fix it back then was to wipe their character to an extent. Enough to make the server recognize the player as "new".

luizc came in teamspeak and it was fixed, looks like the issue was a duplicate in the database (known issue since dayz mod days) we will try to get that fixed for u kenny

owenu

-bZ- Member
luizc came in teamspeak and it was fixed, looks like the issue was a duplicate in the database (known issue since dayz mod days) we will try to get that fixed for u kenny
thank u very much. i can get on the team speak in 10 mins if tht will help.

owenu

-bZ- Member
if by any chance my player uid would b any better then my ingame name i can send u that