Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

EA fucked up again.

-bZ-LongTrang1

-bZ- Member
Donator
I went to logon to play BF4 yesterday and got a note from EA saying that it was time to install the new EA app and uninstall Origin. Okay, I knew this was coming so I went forward.

Except now I get an error that says:

Fuck EA Games.jpg

Well, thanks a fucking bunch, EA!!!

BigBadBagOfSwag

Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
I got the notification a while back that Origin was getting phased out soon so I went ahead and tried to install the EA desktop app. All my games except bf4 showed up, spent some time with support only for them to tell me try again later.

-bZ-LongTrang1

-bZ- Member
Donator
Go to EA.com and download the app manually. Start all games from the app. Make sure Origin is deleted. That fixed mine.

How are you finding it there? I searched and got nothing. And their support sucks ass because they don't allow the install or reinstall of the app.

do i need to donwload a new origin deskapp.
because for now , its work good.

if i dont download the new app.
will i in time not be able to start bf4.

i did not get a note , that say i need to bytheway.

i have wersion 10.5.116.52126 - 773022

TwinGunsLLP

Donator
It’s a chore for sure. I had to install the EA app AND uninstall/reinstall BF4. Luckily all my keyboard/mouse settings were saved in the cloud otherwise I’d have no idea how to set it up to fly choppers (I haven’t touched those controls in years).

Just more buffoonery. At least we’re not getting dev errors like WZ2 on a consistent basis. I was in the final circle last night with three full squads playing trios and it dev error’d me! :(

-bZ-LongTrang1

-bZ- Member
Donator
It’s a chore for sure. I had to install the EA app AND uninstall/reinstall BF4. Luckily all my keyboard/mouse settings were saved in the cloud otherwise I’d have no idea how to set it up to fly choppers (I haven’t touched those controls in years).

Just more buffoonery. At least we’re not getting dev errors like WZ2 on a consistent basis. I was in the final circle last night with three full squads playing trios and it dev error’d me! :(

Yup. I finally got BF2042 to launch (not that I intend to play it) so it looks like I have to reinstall BF4.