Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

Elcorbu

Regardless of whether or not we can prove that he is a macro using cheat, if literally no one in the server enjoys playing against him why can't we do something about it. This guy is 50-11 in a 6v6 server right now and every single person is complaining about him and people are leaving the server.

I just want an explanation of why we can't simply send him a polite message informing that he isn't welcome. If we can't do this I am seriously going to consider finding a different Battlefield server and I am not alone in this.

Slash5.0

-bZ- Member
Donator
Personally I would ban just for impacting the server population in a negative manner . But that's just me.....

SID-328

-bZ- Member
I've come to a point that if he does join, I leave (though I did have a good opposing round the other night where I nailed him multiple times with the Phantom, but that's few and far between and he didn't seem like himself that night.)
There's another video through another server that caught the recoil but without the GUID, who's to say someone didn't change their name in Origin.
Everybody slips up eventually.

The server did get seeded and was not killed. I seed almost every weekend and I cannot remember in recent memory a time when the server was in fact "killed" by me. The players that did leave took to team damaging me and tking me when i switched sides to help them out. Im not sure if those are the type of people you want.