Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

EMINEM Fan Here!!!!!!

CHIEF_WarPath

-bZ- Member
Ok, I don't know how many of you guys like Eminem, but I think he is one of the best rappers of all time. This freestyle is off the HOOK!!!!

HILLBILLY

FORUM BAD ASS
-bZ- Member
plaino said:
I am with you warpath, I love his shit. I just remembered the new album, gonna have to download that.
BEEN LISTING TO IT FOR A COUPLE DAYS NOW. It's good to see the old Eminem back and rude as ever

CHIEF_WarPath

-bZ- Member
I have not bought a cd since back when Napster was hot. I have liked Eminem since he came out. I am going to buy this CD. Support the crazy fucker. I have already downloaded the songs but $9.99 at Amazon seems like a decent deal. Free is even better though. :)

I remember when his first radio single hit the air in 95/96. I was driving to get my new vehicle and it came on the radio. That shit was bad ass. Cant remember for the life of me what the song was. It was one of his earliest radio hits that made him.

CHIEF_WarPath

-bZ- Member
I would hate to come at Eminem with some Beef. He is so lyricly talented, he can just go on and on. The Nick Canon and Mariah beef. Have you guys heard Eminems response to Nick? LOL It takes some people months to right a song, but Em can come up with an entire song in minutes.