Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

Enforce your own rules

I was just in your Metro only server and a player named Vaginal-Cheddar for an entire round is running his mouth and harassing everyone on the opposite team.  Your #1 rule is don't be a dick.  Nothing is done for around and a half.... I switch team join his squad and team kill him and get banned.  I don't give a damn about the ban or if it gets lifted.  I just wish an Admin would have been doing his job in the server before things like this get to that point.

Enforce your own server rules and don't let players ruin the fu

RowdyDog70

We will take care of someone if they get super annoying usually just ask them to stop, and usually they do if they don't then they are dealt with, but in most cases who cares its just words and if you are offended by words on the internet on a "mature" game then you don't belong on either one. The "H" button allows you to hide chat if you REALLY cant handle people using big boy words. Either way it is not your job to play admin (team killing him until he stops). Team killing is a dick move. giving people shit and talking shit in a competitive video game designed for a mature audience is not a dick move. We have a lot of people on our servers due to us constantly watching the servers and moderating them. Sorry that you do not feel it is done to your liking. Your ban can be lifted if you do not continue to team kill. Otherwise possibly look into the server "polite and friendly" they are a no big boy words gaming community not sure if they are kids, religious or just don't like swearing. ( not dogging on them) but that is their thing. Sorry if any of this offends you I wish not to offend, just being strait forward. You can also hop on teamspeak to speak further of this, or repost here. Thanks for stooping by our forums, and weither you decide to stay with our servers or go else where best of luck on your gaming experiences

-Jackson-

CR8Z

Bald fat guy.
-bZ- Member
Rowdydog sounds like a name for someone that can handle himself. Don't let the Internet trolls get to you.

If we kicked/banned everyone that had a trashy mouth, we'd have an empty server. TK'ing is not even on the same level, since you have tools available to you to ignore idiots, as Jackson pointed out.

Don't be a stranger.

PROACEX1

-bZ- Member
Donator
If you are TKing someone because they are talking shit you are stooping too their level and worse. That means by your own logic we should ban you too.
Grow a pair and get back to shooting whiny bitches, don't become one.

Last edited by a moderator:
You are right I should not have stooped to his level and generally would not TK like that, but this guy was not just trolling he was being a world class asshat.  I would appreciate the lift on the ban.  Please fell free to stop by out xIDx Inherently Dangerous server as well.

MK

The ban is lifted, yea there was an xIDx guy on the server going off on everyone the other day, no lag, no trolling, no anything he was just getting owned...maybe just a bad day or something but he was not going well with getting kills, so he started to go off on saying how everyone hacks, server sucks, im deleting from favorites, admins sucks bla bla bla.....hope everyone in xIDx isnt like this??

Dots

-bZ- Forum WHORE!
-bZ- Member
One persons actions reflect on the rest from outside perspectives. So I'd imagine most do when in unfavorable situations. It is the internet and gaming after all...

I just ignore them though.

Last edited by a moderator:
I too was a victim of the player named Vaginal Cheddar.  Who, besides trolling the chat the whole time, immediately began verbally attacking me becuase of my chat : "Is there an ADMIN here?"  There was no admin present and he continued to terrorize the whole server.  He either has ADMIN privelages or was able to convince an admin to ban me from the server.  In no way do I deserve this kind of treatment, and its looking like this is becoming common on your server.  

the rcon is currently down I will see if i can remove you from the ban.txt. 

Trolling is not just common on our server it is common on the internet and super common in the game, we are an adult gaming community. Do we let words hurt our feelings?...no if a kid or troll wants to throw words at us....who cares its just the game on the internet. press H if it bothers you.  

CR8Z

Bald fat guy.
-bZ- Member
Unfortunately, admins are not always able to be online, or catch everything that happens in the server.

There are always jerks on the internet, but if they are driving players from our server, then we can and should take action against them. We want to foster a free and open environment, but not one which drives players away.

Obviously, some people like this sort of environment, and others do not. Our goal is to have a hack free place to game.

CR8Z

Bald fat guy.
-bZ- Member
I can tell you that no admin banned you because some guy named vaginal cheddar told us to.

PROACEX1

-bZ- Member
Donator
His avatar is of a cute Asian chick tho, why would he lie about Vaginal Cheddar? /sarcasm

cjlorraine, you probably were automatically banned for going over the TK limit. Also it helps to make a separate thread for your issue next time, it is easier to address and keep track of.

Admins have been prompt and thorough for any complaints/issues I have encountered on the server.  Had one admin spec me while i complained about a guy tk'ing me.   He watched me, the guy started shooting me to tk me and before he could finish me off was banned.   I said thank you in TS and i will say TY again.  

CR8Z

Bald fat guy.
-bZ- Member
When were you banned, lorraine? I don't see  your gamertag on our ban list.