Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

Exile - Mission Idea Thread

CR8Z

Bald fat guy.
-bZ- Member
I was just thinking it would be fun to schedule a night where we can get a few people on to try and achieve some specific objective, regardless of the outcome. Something that involves a little bit of planning, some teamwork and fun.

Of course, the game will devolve into fuck knows what all, but at least we could have an overarching goal for the evening.

This is a thread to post some cool shit you could think of to do in an Exile game.

CR8Z

Bald fat guy.
-bZ- Member
I'll post first.

I thought it would be fun to get a helo drop a squad and some sort of marine vehicle to assault an objective. Whether we seal team 6 it and use stealth submarine or one of those RHIBS with the Mk 19 on the front, we could hit some objective close to the water.

There is a super easy one to the north on Altis when it's up, which would be ideal.

EZ Bawlin

-bZ- Member
Donator
True, either that or I reallly want us to get some gas masks and attempt the explosives one at the ghost hotel radiation zone. Either those or gather big mamas to attack a player base, aka brazilians on the water side

CR8Z

Bald fat guy.
-bZ- Member
I'd be down with that. Get a caravan of BRDMs running down the road and just trounce shit.