Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

Farewell all

HILLBILLY

FORUM BAD ASS
-bZ- Member
Take care Tuna , it was fun having you here to game with. Good luck in whatever or wherever you go from here.

CR8Z

Bald fat guy.
-bZ- Member
I'm sorry you felt like you had to hack. Keep your head up and good luck.

Cuba

BEAST MODE
I'm glad you read the email frumpy, looks like you understood every word. /sarcasm

You were dismissed by every member at the meeting who voted without them even knowing it was you. 3 members chose not to vote.

i kept your name out so that if you passed a vote for dismissal no one would be the wiser and you would have a clean slate.

this was not my decision. I voted yes, my right as a member of bZ just like every other person here, but there was no way you're blaming me personally for either 1. your behavior or 2. the vote

for anybody here who is confused by any of this....

I do not have any right to dismiss anyone from bZ. It's the way this is set up, on purpose.

HILLBILLY

FORUM BAD ASS
-bZ- Member
deleted a bunch of post that were taking away from the original topic , mine included , sry for the hijack.

take care in your future endeavors Frumpytuna

Cuba

BEAST MODE
roger that Frumy, just didn't want you to think i ran you out of here. I've always thought of you as a nice guy and I hope i expressed that in the email.

WarPaint

-bZ- Member
Good luck ! and just remember its only a video game we all do good at one point and suck the next day! Even if we are hacked it just makes the game more of a challenge to kill hacker but like you say the hacker always loses in the end :?