Be part of something great, join today!

Fluff muffin the new crisco.

Do you know what sounds good right now a nice cold beer with a nice cigar

-bZ-AngrySalsa

Christmas man
Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
You didn't have credibility back in the day; and you don't have credibility now. Even when you applied back in the day it was "to piss off neo and because mekkomancer said to" as well as your desire to become admin, because you would be so good at that. :rolleyes:

Hell man your forum history reads worse than Fluff's in the sense that all the crap you bitch about is actually frivolous and has nothing to do with the game most of the time. That and you are just salty that we won't let your dumb ass become admin.

Basically, get bent.

hmm.. I never wanted to be admin mate, fuck that!.. Who wants to be that job, it's the worst, you never have time to play, always spectate, record.. I'd rather game and leave that part to you folks. And Forsure I will get bent Salsa, you are still a fair and well respected admin. I never claim to have credability mate I just played in your server a lot back in the day and presently. I also had valid points I bitched about, but anywho, water under the bridge, I over reacted a little, should of been more diplomatic and salty, but ces't la vie.

Here's a suggestion:

What if the veterans of this game all follow some kind of gentleman's agreement towards fair play and sportsmanship? Or at the very least follow the simple rules put in place for fair play?

I hold myself to a higher standard than the rules. So should everyone else. That's what I think.

Snitching? Do you like being baseraped? I want to get rid of all the baserapers. I bet you like being spawn killed, huh?

I'm everything but a snowflake. From where I stand, you're seeming a little bit triggered I reported your buddy for breaking the rules. Who's the snowflake?

Why can't you just promote fair play and sportsmanship, instead of crying that I reported your boy for "some stupid shit"
Annihilated by words..