Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

Free my g Criscocube

Here's the story of why we don't like eachother:

The reason his latest alternate account (SyndriPyro or SyndiPro, I forget which) was banned is because I knifed him yesterday on Locker which got his panties in a knot and he then let loose on me in the chat saying how much of a faggot I am (which is true), how awful I am, how trash I am, how annoying I am because I talk and make jokes with people who I'm friends with, etc. I then continued to respond and watch his gameplay and, poof. Same play style, same Chad complaints, so I asked around and confirmed it was Crisco.

Same thing with his other 800 alt accounts, he's the most noticeable player and since I'm not blind, I identity him easily along with other players too.

HOWEVER, before all of this - I used to play on GMH with all the regulars that play on bZ 7 now, where he was a member of the GMH clan. He was kicked out of and banned from GMH by GOPOSTAL for diverting server funds to his own accounts. This was proven to me by Postal by screenshots and bank statements that he thought I cared to see. Crisco then privately messaged me on Discord and asked me to send him money too. I forget what his reason was, but I didn't send him anything. He then convinced me and all the other regulars to leave GMH and come to Banzore. Since all the players who I liked and played with regularly left GMH and came here, I did too.

Fast forward to more recent times, he then became a Chad and was banned from Banzore servers. He then started his own server which failed miserably. He then started playing on another clans Hardcore Rush server (I think the clan was LSD or KSD). He was then banned from their servers too.

All in all, it really says something about a player if they get banned from every server / clan server they play in.

TL;DR - Crisco is mad because I identify all of his alt accounts and get them all banned. He also doesn't like me for not giving him money and being a better overall player.

Here's the story of why we don't like eachother:

The reason his latest alternate account (SyndriPyro or SyndiPro, I forget which) was banned is because I knifed him yesterday on Locker which got his panties in a knot and he then let loose on me in the chat saying how much of a faggot I am (which is true), how awful I am, how trash I am, how annoying I am because I talk and make jokes with people who I'm friends with, etc. I then continued to respond and watch his gameplay and, poof. Same play style, same Chad complaints, so I asked around and confirmed it was Crisco.

Same thing with his other 800 alt accounts, he's the most noticeable player and since I'm not blind, I identity him easily along with other players too.

HOWEVER, before all of this - I used to play on GMH with all the regulars that play on bZ 7 now, where he was a member of the GMH clan. He was kicked out of and banned from GMH by GOPOSTAL for diverting server funds to his own accounts. This was proven to me by Postal by screenshots and bank statements that he thought I cared to see. Crisco then privately messaged me on Discord and asked me to send him money too. I forget what his reason was, but I didn't send him anything. He then convinced me and all the other regulars to leave GMH and come to Banzore. Since all the players who I liked and played with regularly left GMH and came here, I did too.

Fast forward to more recent times, he then became a Chad and was banned from Banzore servers. He then started his own server which failed miserably. He then started playing on another clans Hardcore Rush server (I think the clan was LSD or KSD). He was then banned from their servers too.

All in all, it really says something about a player if they get banned from every server / clan server they play in.

TL;DR - Crisco is mad because I identify all of his alt accounts and get them all banned. He also doesn't like me for not giving him money and being a better overall player.

I get banned for how I play (thanks TBG and most of North America), but Crisco gets banned because of who he is.

He for one told me not to donate to Phil (gopostal) then invited me to come and join the fray in the thread here discussing his ban.

That's what he doesn't get, he got a lot of his "friends" banned too by stirring up some pointless cabal.

There are even still some knuckleheads running around with cube tags on BZ#7 not realizing crisco gives zero point zero zero fucks about them and would gladly sink the ship if they were on it with him.

-bZ-AngrySalsa

Christmas man
Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
His Friends (the ones buying into the silly crap he pulls and also spewing out rediculous crap in our community) are the only ones banned. By my count its less than a dozen people, Perhaps even less than half that, I aint about to go look because I am lazy and those who are banned aren't going to change anyway. Sucks too because I genuinely liked some of those people, including even crisco himself (until he turned god tier retard); but its beating a dead horse at this point. I hold no animosity toward any of the cubes, but they're just going to cause issues no matter what because they will follow the leader. Why invite that level of toxicity back? Its not needed.

I have spoken excessively with the powers that be, and we will consider unbanning Crisco if he livestreams himself eating a pallet of poptarts. You do the math.

https://epallet.com/product/pop-tarts-pop-tarts-strawberry-24-2ct-150-boxes-pallet-585113

image_2022-08-02_183322969.png

But the way I see it, water is wet, and the dudes just gonna be back in less than a week. Without fail. lol

-bZ-AngrySalsa

Christmas man
Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
I didn't say it had to be all at once lol. He could do it like that one dude from the hit movie Supersize me (2004) and just live solely off of them, I would tune into that every time it went live lmao

TheGaussianMan

-bZ- Member
Donator
His Friends (the ones buying into the silly crap he pulls and also spewing out rediculous crap in our community) are the only ones banned. By my count its less than a dozen people, Perhaps even less than half that, I aint about to go look because I am lazy and those who are banned aren't going to change anyway. Sucks too because I genuinely liked some of those people, including even crisco himself (until he turned god tier retard); but its beating a dead horse at this point. I hold no animosity toward any of the cubes, but they're just going to cause issues no matter what because they will follow the leader. Why invite that level of toxicity back? Its not needed.

I have spoken excessively with the powers that be, and we will consider unbanning Crisco if he livestreams himself eating a pallet of poptarts. You do the math.

https://epallet.com/product/pop-tarts-pop-tarts-strawberry-24-2ct-150-boxes-pallet-585113

View attachment 8703

But the way I see it, water is wet, and the dudes just gonna be back in less than a week. Without fail. lol
Only if these poptarts give people AIDS too.