Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

Freedom!

Skittles

-bZ- Member
What are you doing for Freedom Day? I just got 500 rounds of 7.62 and am going to shoot targets until there are so many bullet holes it'll be like paper spiderwebs. I'm going to fire off so many rounds that I'll wear the berm down and end up shooting Farmer Joe that set up his barn right behind the firing range. When I'm done teaching paper and dirt the meaning of pain, I'm going to come back and make night turn to day with some badass fireworks, but not before I get so shitfaced I can barely slur "Murica" in my orgiastic frenzy of freedom. It will be a good day.

Dots

-bZ- Forum WHORE!
-bZ- Member
I'm taking the pontoon boat out all weekend. Tubing, pigging out, boating, getting drunk and listening to a band on the water. 

Murica'

-bZ-wakuritz

-bZ- Member
Donator
I'll be taking my kids to Keith Rd.  I live less than a mile from the most popular fireworks spot within 50 miles.  It's a 4 mile stretch of road that runs adjacent to a canal, which marks the edge of the city limits, rendering fireworks completely legal.  There will be a few hundreds of thousands of dollars worth of explosives being exploded throughout the course of the evening. 

https://www.google.com/maps/dir//30.083546,-94.2115824/@30.0830293,-94.2075076,3108m/data=!3m1!1e3