Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

Freefib (52 Defib Kills to Freedom by Anthony Hamilton and Elayna Boynton)

I don't understand how so many people can just stand around and let you charge those things up. The scene from 1:23-1:34 was particularly egregious. You even fired off a couple rounds from the loud and distinctive M1014 and none of them even thought to look in the direction of the sound. I really think that there are only ~200 actual people who play Battlefield and that the rest of the "players" are all bots created by EA to pad sales numbers. It's all one big money-laundering scheme.

I imagine you're getting close to my defib death by now. Nice work as always.

agentfeux

Donator
It's because of his bugged camo color, the dudes expect the enemies to look a certain way. So when Gaus is around they have difficulty identifying him as a treat and get zapped.

TheGaussianMan

-bZ- Member
Donator
It's because of his bugged camo color, the dudes expect the enemies to look a certain way. So when Gaus is around they have difficulty identifying him as a treat and get zapped.
I am a treat. And I'm not sure, I would think the weird color would make me stand out.

@TheObamessiah I feel like so many people play without good headsets and with their FOV set to horse blinders mode.

I am a treat. And I'm not sure, I would think the weird color would make me stand out.

@TheObamessiah I feel like so many people play without good headsets and with their FOV set to horse blinders mode.
I mean my FOV is set to the default but I listen to my surroundings. Maybe it's just learned behavior but when I hear that BEEP of paddles I look around :p