Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

#FREEMYNIGGA #JUSTICE #FREETHEGANG

Firedoc

-bZ- Member
Donator
True dat Slicknicklol.
In fact, I can remember the segregated bathrooms when I went to Frostop for my burgers and root beer.
I also had a black nanny...it's true. She took me down to her home in lower Algiers, La. and I thought nothing about it. Had a bunch of black kids who I played with, learned how to stalk, hunt, and kill. It went all weird after the passing of the Civil Rights Act.

Slicknicklol

Donator
-bZ- Recruit
True dat Slicknicklol.
In fact, I can remember the segregated bathrooms when I went to Frostop for my burgers and root beer.
I also had a black nanny...it's true. She took me down to her home in lower Algiers, La. and I thought nothing about it. Had a bunch of black kids who I played with, learned how to stalk, hunt, and kill. It went all weird after the passing of the Civil Rights Act.
I currently live even further south than that my guy, in Louisiana too no less. It’s less a joke about being PC, and more a joke about you being old.

Firedoc

-bZ- Member
Donator
I currently live even further south than that my guy, in Louisiana too no less. It’s less a joke about being PC, and more a joke about you being old.
There is not much further south you can go. We own a camp down in Venice. Just think then my post before gave you more fodder about age to use against me.
I was born and raised In New Orleans.
I learned how to speak Cajun long before learning English.

Slicknicklol

Donator
-bZ- Recruit
There is not much further south you can go. We own a camp down in Venice. Just think then my post before gave you more fodder about age to use against me.
Nobody lives in camps nerd. I work out of Venice, Fourchon, and Grand Isle lmao. I was calling you old, you have no sense of humor. Then again, you’re probably right. I’m sure the Battle of New Orleans probably beat your sense of humor out of you.

I still have your tags.

Slicknicklol

Donator
-bZ- Recruit
If you live in Algiers, then I’ll buy you lunch one day lmao, if you admit that your old.

Firedoc

-bZ- Member
Donator
Nobody lives in camps nerd. I work out of Venice, Fourchon, and Grand Isle lmao. I was calling you old, you have no sense of humor. Then again, you’re probably right. I’m sure the Battle of New Orleans probably beat your sense of humor out of you.

I still have your tags.
That is why they are call camps. No one lives in camps year-round. It is a vacation home. An investment, otherwise known as short term rental.

Slicknicklol

Donator
-bZ- Recruit
That is why they are call camps. No one lives in camps year-round. It is a vacation home. An investment, otherwise known as short term rental.
So if you live in Algiers- I live south west of you.

Every camp I’ve gotten in a joint venture- has gotten leveled lol. Ida deleted my camp in Pointe Aux Chenes.

Slicknicklol

Donator
-bZ- Recruit
So if you live in Algiers- I live south west of you.

Every camp I’ve gotten in a joint venture- has gotten leveled lol. Ida deleted my camp in Pointe Aux Chenes.
But regardless, I’m here for banter about you being old, and you’re not one who has that kind of sense of humor. So I’m gonna keep doing it old ass

Firedoc

-bZ- Member
Donator
If you live in Algiers, then I’ll buy you lunch one day lmao, if you admit that your old.
So you are ignorant too I see. If you read the camp posting and the Algiers posting you would have read that I lived in New Orleans and went to my nanny's home in Algiers. Hard to comprehend the English language? Older, wiser, wealthier than you. You could not afford my lunches. Venice, Fourchon, and Grand Isle = fishing. Good trade to be in. Red Snapper is my favorite then Tripletail.
If you would stop investing in swamp land, then your chances of having your investment survive a hurricane increases may I recommend to you this before making any more moves at camp investments: https://tpcg.org/files/permits/Act-12-Exemption-Factsheet.pdf

Last edited:

Slicknicklol

Donator
-bZ- Recruit
So you are ignorant too I see. If you read the camp posting and the Algiers posting you would have read that I lived in New Orleans and went to my nanny's home in Algiers. Hard to comprehend the English language? Older, wiser, wealthier than you. You could not afford my lunches. Venice, Fourchon, and Grand Isle = fishing. Good trade to be in. Red Snapper is my favorite then Tripletail.
Okay- if you lived in New Orleans, then you must be excited for the month of June. I’m happy for you! Were you friends with Andrew Jackson?

Firedoc

-bZ- Member
Donator
Okay- if you lived in New Orleans, then you must be excited for the month of June. I’m happy for you! Were you friends with Andrew Jackson?
Ahh there it is you revealing that you are a racist opportunistic. Such a proud moment in your life.
Please go forth and continue celebrating my age. I am secure in the fact that I am still older, wiser, and wealthier than you and let me add retired.

Slicknicklol

Donator
-bZ- Recruit
Ahh there it is you revealing that you are a racist opportunistic. Such a proud moment in your life.
Please go forth and continue celebrating my age. I am secure in the fact that I am still older, wiser, and wealthier than you and let me add retired.
Ah, but in your observation you have revealed your prejudice, for I merely asked if you were companions with the general whom defended the City of New Orleans from the British, and was the 7th president of these United States. Never have I mentioned racism, apart from your experiences in the civil rights movements some 120ish years later. I do celebrate your age, for being two millennia old is quite an accomplishment.

If you were nicer, I bet the nursing home workers would give you more pudding. I bet the other residents get tired of you hogging the computers to get knifed by my stupid ass.

Ah, but in your observation you have revealed your prejudice, for I merely asked if you were companions with the general whom defended the City of New Orleans from the British, and was the 7th president of these United States. Never have I mentioned racism, apart from your experiences in the civil rights movements some 120ish years later. I do celebrate your age, for being two millennia old is quite an accomplishment.

If you were nicer, I bet the nursing home workers would give you more pudding. I bet the other residents get tired of you hogging the computers to get knifed by my stupid ass.
Shut up, fag. Skibbidi toilet talkin' ass hoe.

YoOoOOuu-a speak-a deh-a STOOPID-A,

How did he reveal he is a rascist? What are you on?