Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

Fuck. Can't reinstall BF4.

-bZ-wakuritz

-bZ- Member
Donator
I uninstalled BF4 because the game would crash 2 seconds after it opened.  As soon as the game launched, it would "stop working", as Windows 7 puts it.

I re-downloaded and installed BF4, then began downloading all of the expansions.  I paused the downloads about 30-45 minutes into it, and attempted to resume a few minutes later.  I was given the following error:

"DOWNLOAD ERROR

We're sorry, Origin was unable to download your game.  Please check your internet connection, or try again later."

Fuck you, Origin, my internet hasn't changed within a few seconds, and I shouldn't have to try again later. 

Does anyone have the slightest clue why Origin isn't allowing me to resume my downloads?  I'm considering uninstalling BF4 again and starting over, but I hate waiting 2 hours to download everything over again.

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

I'm fucking mad.

CR8Z

Bald fat guy.
-bZ- Member
reinstall origins

-bZ-wakuritz

-bZ- Member
Donator
Had to uninstall BF4 again.  Then I downloaded it all uninterrupted.

More importantly, I found the source of all my issues.  It was RivaTuner Statistics Server 6.1.1.  It took an entire day of troubleshooting and restoring before I narrowed it down to this one program.  It prevented the launch of DCS World, Star Citizen, BF3/4, Need For Speed Rivals, and a few other games. 

After I uninstalled RTSS, everything started working again. Praise Jeezuz.