Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

Fuckin haxzors

HILLBILLY

FORUM BAD ASS
-bZ- Member
Temporary PunksBusted.com Page

http://www.punksbusted.com

PunksBusted suffered some large technical problems with its servers and so has had to cease operations for the time being.

To all staff of PsB. When it is known what will be PsB's future, it will be forwarded to your email of record that's on file.

As a side note:

Everyone knows that when a cheat writer attacks an Anti-cheat site with a DDOS attack, that it proves that PB and other anti-cheating services are working great! You wouldn't do it, if it wasn't making a difference. You get so upset that you ddos a website. Pffft. Your customers will still continue to get busted.

T4gUr1t

-bZ- Member
I am gonna laugh if PB catches the hacker/s and prosecutes them.

Wiz

-bZ- Member
We can start www.PBbanzore.com and r3mey should have all the PB records and Yoshi can build it and me and billy can code that shit

This ain't no ordinary PB site either, we at PBbanzore.com will not only ban your ass globally, we'll also have the banZore hitsquad visit you personally in your home :twisted:

-bZ-JaXX

Been here since the beginning
-bZ- Member
the_r3m3dy said:
This ain't no ordinary PB site either, we at PBbanzore.com will not only ban your ass globally, we'll also have the banZore hitsquad visit you personally in your home :twisted:
love it. that is fuckin awesome

Billybong

Staff member
Senior Admin
Donator
I am a Project Manager I cannot do coding...only

Format over LAN or tech support...i can even run the customer service dept as well...

At...www.PBBanzore.com you can't DDOS us....because we are the GRANDFATHERS of the Internet!!!!