Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

game servers bc2

HILLBILLY

FORUM BAD ASS
-bZ- Member
this is a message we received from Game Servers.

GameServers.com

Posted May 19 12:37 EDT There are currently some global network issues that are occurring that is stemming from a fiber issue in the Chicago area. Some of our datacenters are being effect with limited connection interruptions. Some end users may be experiencing problems if routing through affected networks. Our service provider is working to stabilize their network as soon as possible. We will update you with any information as it becomes available.

HILLBILLY

FORUM BAD ASS
-bZ- Member
also found this

Game Servers » Battlefield Bad Company 2 » Common Issues

We are getting reports and witnessing issues with servers not showing up in the in-game browser. It seems that the in-game browser is not picking up all of the servers from the master when listing showing the output. Hitting the refresh key will often times display a different set of servers on the list. It appears to be a fix needed to be done by Dice/EA

Make sure you do not have any filters on while brosing the master list.

Try refreshing the server list in game, and restating your server. If this still does not work, contact us and we will investigate it further.

NOTE: If you do insist upon using filters, be aware that they do not work as they appear. For example, if you check the Punkbuster checkbox, it will only show servers which are NOT running punkbuster.

CR8Z

Bald fat guy.
-bZ- Member
Pay me!

HILLBILLY

FORUM BAD ASS
-bZ- Member
I still cant figure out why it shows this ------>Levels/MP_005CQ 2

in stead of this ------>Heavy Metal

on the server list , I'll keep digging Big D

HILLBILLY

FORUM BAD ASS
-bZ- Member
Well I did a search for our server and this is what I found on my end.

I do not have anything checked on my filters !!

So our server is showing the correct map name for Heavy Metal ( at least on my end ) may be different for others.

BFBC2Game2011-05-2318-38-45-72.jpg

CR8Z

Bald fat guy.
-bZ- Member
Mine shows the weird map name when I click the friends tab in lower left corner of the main screen. That's really the only way I join a server.

CR8Z

Bald fat guy.
-bZ- Member
I sent Hillbilly a pic of the weird map name thing. It might be EA server side issue.

HILLBILLY

FORUM BAD ASS
-bZ- Member
GameServers.com

Posted May 27 07:30 EDT All of these network issues from this fiber cut have been resolved and the network through Chicago has normalized. This issue has been resolved. If you are still experiencing problems, please open a ticket.

HILLBILLY

FORUM BAD ASS
-bZ- Member
another update early this morning

Windows has apparently partially "forgotten" the IP configuration on your machine, leading to IP conflicts, the inability for new IPs to be assigned, and other strange behavior. To fix this, we need to disable and then re-enable its network adapter, which will likely lead to all servers booting their players. Since this needs to be taken care of immediately, we are planning this maintenanace for Friday morning (8/12) between 2:00am and 3:00am CDT.

CR8Z

Bald fat guy.
-bZ- Member
Fucking fix that shit!

I got nothing but kicked last night. Hopefully it's fixed now.

Thanks Hillbilly!

HILLBILLY

FORUM BAD ASS
-bZ- Member
another server update

nterNAP will be performing maintenance on one of its routers between 12:01am and 4am CDT on 8/27. This maintenance may cause brief periods of connectivity loss or increased latency for your server.