Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

General question for admin

You know, I know you guys log in sometimes into the game server to have your meetings and discuss stuff, but do you ALL have to be on the same damn team? I just left the server because 3 of you are logged in and are on the same team, and NONE of you were playing!!! We kept losing EVERY round because we had 3 players that were not playing.

EZ Bawlin

-bZ- Member
Donator
Unfortunately, there are a few of us that seed the server while going to work etc.. Seeding helps stimulate the server early on and when the server becomes over 40 players, most of the time the seeders are kicked by an admin or are home from work to log out themselves. Overall, it does more good than harm.

Hawx

You're Never Right!
the issue is that when they join the server to seed and then they leave to go to work, etc...the autobalancer puts them wherever it sees the best solution based on skill. I know when I join the server I can kick them if needed and I can do that if it would help out once the server is populated.

Billybong

Staff member
Senior Admin
Donator
Next time check to see if anyone -bZ- online can help move them...unfortunately this happens because we Seed the server and also the auto-balance plug in.

On another note thanks for coming on here and posting.

Next time this happens jump on our TeamSpeak and we maybe able to help get it fixed quickly!!!

:)