Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

GOD VS WW3

This is holy script.

There is no migrant crisis.

Military aged men are being moved out of the third world into NATO through cutouts and NGO's. So many military aged men were being sent, they started sending women and children as well to blend in. The women and children are being sent to the blue cities.

There is no civil war. The deserts are loaded with shelters. The guard has been sent overseas like Illinois, or assigned to a shelter like CO DIA, or sent to Texas to shelter in the desert.

There is no white supremacist attack at the border. This is a false flag to move the military aged men into the desert shelters.

The missing children are in bunkers for many reasons.

On the 4th NATO voted no to first strike Russia, after decades of planning.

On the 3rd Tucker Carlson flew to Moscow.

There are levels you are unaware of. You can no longer afford ignorance and expect to live.

The vax does nasty stuff over time. The elites plan to spend 75 years under. Sue away.

The migrants come out first to clear the land of dead, clear roads for Elon's trucks, or get sent to fight.

They built all of the narratives you argue over, while they plunder the country, and kill you.

The guard and military aged men are still sheltered in the desert.

This is holy script.

There is good and bad. The best of good is Godly and the worst of bad are evil. Leave the evil to the Godly. Where are the good?

China and North Korea are NOT strike options for NATO.

Presidential visits and joint operations have brought us here. The lab leak, (the vax is not good, all different doses are experiments, the elites have planned to go under for 75 years.), the spy balloon was to show China continued cooperation and America's activities.

Everyone in NATO is against Russia and your representatives are against you. They have shelters. They have migrant troops.

They have allowed the lawlessness of the cities. The soft on crime. It is a mercy to the about to die.

If your response is flippant behavior and ridicule, you have become a victim to their noise.

What is this guy talking about?

-bZ-LongTrang1

-bZ- Member
Donator
Suggested reading:

The Attack​

Kurt Schlichter

https://www.goodreads.com/en/book/show/204413500#CommunityReviews

442 ratings75 reviews

“Could October 7 happen in America? Yes. And much worse. Forewarned is forearmed. Read Colonel K’s latest. Now!” Dr. Sebastian Gorka, Radio Host and National Security Strategist“America is one giant soft target. Kurt’s narrators tell tales of the nightmare scenario open borders can bring.” Jim Hanson, Author and Special Forces VeteranFrom the author of the bestselling Kelly Turnbull People’s Republic series of action novels comes his latest thriller, THE ATTACK. Set in the very near future and ripped from today’s headlines, THE ATTACK is a terrifying novel that describes in frightening detail exactly how America’s enemies could launch a massive terrorist assault here at home.

From the White House to the Middle East, from the blood-stained streets of America’s suburbs to the cockpit of a B-2 bomber that will initiate the first blow in America’s merciless vengeance, THE ATTACK blends vivid realism with stirring action.With input from key military and counterterrorism experts, THE ATTACK tells the story of a cunning, implacable, and brutal enemy taking advantage of a confused and weak president to launch an assault that dwarfs Hamas’s strike on Israel.

With a wide-open border and American law enforcement focused on churchgoers and parents attending schoolboard meetings, the jihadist enemy can pick the time and place for its deadly attack. The only things standing in its way are the courage of America’s brave first responders and military, as well as regular citizens who are caught up in the bloodshed and are forced to fight back.

6000 years and over 5000 gods for humanity.......what god are you talking about and when was this one proven real???.....cause none of these delusions of a god have been proven real.....

Mobius.jpeg

40mm enthusiast
Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
Y'all gotta stop playin' with me, man.

I threw diamonds at the strip clubs under the Great Pyramids.

I pushed the camel through the eye of a needle.

This shit ain't nothin' to me, man.

Tied the ops to the back of a Trackhawk and dragged 'em around the block for 24-hours,

Motherfucker looked like a Resident Evil 5 campaign extra after we was done with him.

Ops wanted some initiative, blew up their entire quadrant.

I'm movin' like Oppenheimer,

She dropped that ass on me from an egregarious angle.

They thought I was Steven Wallace.
Top shelf zaza disrupted my circadian rhythm.

I have seen the Magna Carta, I've seen the Eye of Hora.

I was flippin' bricks for Mansa Musa before y'all even became a type-1 civilization.

This shit ain't nothin' to me, you stupid piece of shit.

Step the wrong way and you will perish.

That pussy feel like Biscoff butter.

You think I care about this shit?

Ask me if I care about this shit, 'cause I don't give a shit.

If I had a dollar for every time they said I gave a shit, I'd be broke.

'Cause I don't give a shit.

My bitch look like David Hasselhoff.

I balled so hard they thought I was a fuckin' nutsack.

This shit ain't nothin' to me, man.

I'll kill you, you stupid piece of shit.