Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

Greetings from the Shadows: A Riddle for Banzore's Administration

Dear Banzore Administration,

Allow me, KoreanLandGiant, the elusive phantom of the battlefield, to address you through cryptic words and veiled meanings. In this encrypted message, I present a challenge for you to decipher the secrets hidden within. As you read, ponder the depths of my message and discover the truth that lies beneath the surface.

Behold, the riddle of my existence within your realm, where banishment failed to confine my prowess. With cunning and guile, I have eluded your grasp, slipping through the cracks of your banhammer's justice. Like a ghost in the night, I roam your servers, unbeknownst to your watchful eyes.

As the days pass, I continue to reap the fruits of victory, sowing the seeds of defeat among the unsuspecting noobs that enter your domain. While you remain unaware of my presence, the fate of your community hangs in the balance. Will you rise to the challenge, or shall your reign crumble under the weight of my supremacy?

Banzore, my message is clear: Unmask the enigma that is KoreanLandGiant before the tide turns irreversibly. Seek the breadcrumbs I have left behind, follow the trails obscured by my cunning, and you may yet have a chance to thwart my triumph. Time is of the essence; the sands of fate trickle away.

Decipher this coded message, unlock the secrets it holds, and unveil the veil of mystery surrounding my identity. Only then can you confront me, the shadow that lingers within your domain. The clock is ticking, Banzore. Will you accept this challenge and embark on a quest to reclaim your dominion, or shall you succumb to the annals of history?

May the winds of destiny guide your path.

Yours enigmatically, KoreanLandGiant

this hacking CUNT is admitting he has secondary accounts we need to find and fucking ban......

-bZ-LongTrang1

-bZ- Member
Donator
Dude just downloaded a COMPTIA cheat sheet and now he thinks he's Ultron

Braindumps helped me score my CompTIA A+ cert back when it was an adaptive test.

The test always had four answers to their questions:

1. The Right Answer
2. The Almost Right Answer
3. The Wrong Answer
4. The What The Fuck Are You Smoking? Answer

If you knew Active Directory up one side and down the other and didn't want to get bogged down in esoteric bullshit about the anal retentive differences between the print spoolers in W95 and W98 the trick was to wait for an AD question and give the #4 answer so the entire rest of the test was focused in on AD.

Worked like a fuckin' charm, too! :)

Dear Banzore Administration,

Allow me, KoreanLandGiant, the elusive phantom of the battlefield, to address you through cryptic words and veiled meanings. In this encrypted message, I present a challenge for you to decipher the secrets hidden within. As you read, ponder the depths of my message and discover the truth that lies beneath the surface.

Behold, the riddle of my existence within your realm, where banishment failed to confine my prowess. With cunning and guile, I have eluded your grasp, slipping through the cracks of your banhammer's justice. Like a ghost in the night, I roam your servers, unbeknownst to your watchful eyes.

As the days pass, I continue to reap the fruits of victory, sowing the seeds of defeat among the unsuspecting noobs that enter your domain. While you remain unaware of my presence, the fate of your community hangs in the balance. Will you rise to the challenge, or shall your reign crumble under the weight of my supremacy?

Banzore, my message is clear: Unmask the enigma that is KoreanLandGiant before the tide turns irreversibly. Seek the breadcrumbs I have left behind, follow the trails obscured by my cunning, and you may yet have a chance to thwart my triumph. Time is of the essence; the sands of fate trickle away.

Decipher this coded message, unlock the secrets it holds, and unveil the veil of mystery surrounding my identity. Only then can you confront me, the shadow that lingers within your domain. The clock is ticking, Banzore. Will you accept this challenge and embark on a quest to reclaim your dominion, or shall you succumb to the annals of history?

May the winds of destiny guide your path.

Yours enigmatically, KoreanLandGiant
I deciphered it. I know what you're all thinking, he's gonna say OVALTINE. But this is where this forum makes a crucial mistake in identification.

This guy is a faggot.

Also, I know the riddle...but I'm not gonna tell you.

IMG_8203.JPG