Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

Grrr

AGirl

-bZ- Member
Whoever the hell keeps trying to guess my password and getting a reset email sent to my account, KNOCK IT OFF

Thanks

:evil:

AGirl

-bZ- Member
I had 8 frickin' reset password requests, and I was logged out. Tried to log in and my password wasn't valid...*RAGE*

Billybong

Staff member
Senior Admin
Donator
A-Girl let me know is this continues...

if it does

we will simply find out WHO is doing this and then limit their access to this web sitez...

Is BigWill still alive?

Last time I saw him...he had GREEN balls... 8O 8O 8O

Wiz

-bZ- Member
we can easily find out who... which one of u's biothches wanna be a-girl.... lol no fur real have the logs looked at and we can see password attempts and track IP

BIGWILL

-bZ- Member
Donator
Slingblade said:
Kernel said:
...wasnt me but I still miss you guys... :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: too bad im not hawt like a-girl....
got any nudes of AGirl? we could probably pretend your hawt.
sling i bet you could get drunk enough to fuck him regardless of you thinking he's hawt or not :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

BIGWILL said:
Slingblade said:
Kernel said:
...wasnt me but I still miss you guys... :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: too bad im not hawt like a-girl....
got any nudes of AGirl? we could probably pretend your hawt.
sling i bet you could get drunk enough to fuck him regardless of you thinking he's hawt or not :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Is that a bad thing? lol

interesting.....same thing happened to me thats why i havent been on the site in awhile cuz my password was changed or something and i was too lazy to activate a new one

Inspector Bong activate!

-bZ-JaXX

Been here since the beginning
-bZ- Member
I've been getting the same problem's as Agirl but this has been happening more often for me the past week and a half. Thought that it was some new security (CAPTCHA) setting that yoshi had put on. Why would anyone wanna try and be me? lol

Wiz

-bZ- Member
-bZ-JaXX said:
I've been getting the same problem's as Agirl but this has been happening more often for me the past week and a half. Thought that it was some new security (CAPTCHA) setting that yoshi had put on. Why would anyone wanna try and be me? lol
Maybe they want ur admin rights