Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

Guild Wars 2

I know back in the day a few of us played Guild Wars, for anyone who has been keeping tabs on their new project. What do you think? It looks absolutely fantastic, I think it will take the #1 MMORPG spot from WoW easily. It is also a free-roam world, so no more portals like in the first one. They've done a lot of things to make this game a top-notch mmo, and I have had a private beta session. It's pretty insane in my opinion, from an MMO stand point.

Tithead68

-bZ- Member
I used to be a hardcore GW player. I may actually get GW2 when it comes out but idk yet

I dont think so, Im thinking the Star Wars mmo will do that first. On the other hand taking the number one spot from a 8 year old game is nothing to really brag about.

Bon3z said:
I dont think so, Im thinking the Star Wars mmo will do that first. On the other hand taking the number one spot from a 8 year old game is nothing to really brag about.
Sorry I didn't explain it all too much in depth. What I meant was by people playing in-game. Since WoW has such a large amount of players and a wholesome community. I never really looked into any of the Star Wars mmo's but I have heard great things. :wink: