Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

hackers

vetusvir

-bZ- CubaLike Forums Whore!
-bZ- Member
i was just on [xs] broadcast and had a good game with 187ci. they had there hacks on and had only head shots and 200+ kills in less then five min.s. there names r 187ci blowin and 187ci 101010101. i left a message with xs and told them about it. i don't know what they can do so i figerd we should keep an eye out for them. that even told all who were there where to find them they posted there site to. they were having lots of fun. me and the others not so much.should i inform there clan mates? i would love to but i have never done this before.

vetusvir

-bZ- Member
don't know. it was on xs server not ours. i want on there server(187ci) and the whole clan hacks. they post shit on you tube. i say ban then the sec. they come on ours. i know i want to. can I ? plz. say yes :lol: :mrgreen:

vetusvir

-bZ- Member
true vary sad. but can i ban there ass the sec. they show up? plz.

Pinecone said:
Are you sure they weren't just pretending to be good at vdeogames by turning their resolution way down and tweaking their game like Ryan and a couple obvious others do?
8O 8O 8O :lol:

jojo

-bZ- Member
WHAT EVER THERE NOT WORTH WORRYING ABOUT OLDMAN. IF THEY COME IN ARE SERVERS WE GET THEM GLOBLE BAND

Billybong

Staff member
Senior Admin
Donator
Everyone PLEASE ASK REMEDY SO HE CAN SHOW YOU HOW TO RECORD THEIR NAME AND GUID THRU RCON AND THEN TELL US SO WE CAN GET THEIR IP...THEN WE GLOBALY BAN THEM!!!!!