Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

Hardcore all map server only plays same rotation and not all maps

Just wondering what the deal is ,there’s quite a few maps that seemingly never make it into rotation on the HC all map server ?guillion peaks dragon pass dragon valley operation outbreak Silk Road ,played one match of Silk Road all week same few maps always in rotation

Just wondering what the deal is ,there’s quite a few maps that seemingly never make it into rotation on the HC all map server ?guillion peaks dragon pass dragon valley operation outbreak Silk Road ,played one match of Silk Road all week same few maps always in rotation
Do you mean that they don't even appear in the voting options? If not, then maybe its just the players voting for the same couple of maps over and over again.

Guilin comes up occasionally, dragon pass very rare, Outbreak less often than Guilin but more often than Dragon Pass, Silk more often than the rest, Dragon Valley somewhere in the middle.

Not sure what the code says, but must be related to quantity of past votes per map over a period of time, with a random variable thrown in.

Do you mean that they don't even appear in the voting options? If not, then maybe its just the players voting for the same couple of maps over and over again.
Yea they just literally never appear for me in map votes and I play a considerable amount of time

-bZ-LongTrang1

-bZ- Member
Donator
Those maps come up less frequently because the algorithm tends to display popular maps over less popular maps. I have noticed that if for instance Dragon Valley 2015 comes up and we play it then it comes up again not long afterwards. You just need to be there and vote for what you like when it comes up is all.

Man i love Op. Whiteout and we can vote for it like 1-2 a week. Everytime i join guys vote for the same maps: zavod, hainan, shanghai or flir zone, then when finally a dlc map appear most players vote for vanilla maps again.

-bZ-LongTrang1

-bZ- Member
Donator
Man i love Op. Whiteout and we can vote for it like 1-2 a week. Everytime i join guys vote for the same maps: zavod, hainan, shanghai or flir zone, then when finally a dlc map appear most players vote for vanilla maps again.

While it's not my favorite map I will say I like Whiteout for the dynamic gameplay that allows long range engagements one minute and a minute later it doesn't. It forces you to adapt your gameplay during the game. Pretty cool.

Thats exactly what i like when i play, adapt your gameplay during the game, using the same tactics to get some kills and rape the enemy team is not fun at all

Problem is.. BF 4 maps suck.. BF 3 maps killed it in everyway.. Wish they bring them to bf 4! As for whiteout, it's a good map, but just too damn bright and white haha.

Problem is.. BF 4 maps suck.. BF 3 maps killed it in everyway.. Wish they bring them to bf 4! As for whiteout, it's a good map, but just too damn bright and white haha.
Whiteout is best to play in the daytime when it doesn't kill your eyes.

I think we should all write to EA and tell them that we will throw money at them for a BF4 map pack that contains all the BF3 maps.