Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

Hardcore Conquest Request - Need Admin

91xtremert

-bZ- Member
So i was playing for 7 hours or so on your guys' 24/7 Hardcore Operation Locker server yesterday and got banned for tk's.

Being 32 player teams and with only 60% health, team kills sometimes happen. I cant control when the field in front of me is clear and i toss a grenade through a door and a team mate runs in after it lol.. I cant control when im sniping down the long corridors and someone happens to run in front of me as i pull the trigger.

I love your server and have it on my favorites and I would like to have the ban lifted on my account because Hardcore Large Conquest - Operation Locker is my favorite gamestyle/map.

My BF4 account is turbo_dodge

I would like to suggest a higher TK limit as sometimes tks happen. I'm legit player and just want to have fun, and accidents happen.

In return for this favor i would promote your server/site in a video on my youtube channel.

i currently have about 4500 subs / over 3 million total views ( included old videos i deleted) on my gaming channel.

my youtube channel is https://www.youtube.com/user/91XtremeRT

ive done videos with Swifty ( that world of warcraft / razer sponsered guys) and am in active contact with Towelliee ( the popular live streamer )

CR8Z

Bald fat guy.
-bZ- Member
Hi turbo, it should only be a temp ban after 8 TKs. It should be lifted now but I will check the logs when I get to a real computer. Thanks for your support of our server!

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

91xtremert

-bZ- Member
CR8Z said:
Hi turbo, it should only be a temp ban after 8 TKs. It should be lifted now but I will check the logs when I get to a real computer. Thanks for your support of our server!Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk
this happened last night / about 14 hours ago ><

but yeah, ill check back every now and then see if its lifted.

thanks for fast reply :D

91xtremert

-bZ- Member
yeah its still there

ERROR

Game disconnected: you have been banned from this server. Stated reason: TeamKillBan

CR8Z

Bald fat guy.
-bZ- Member
I've removed your ban for now, but if an admin banned you for other reasons, we may have to reinstate it.

Watch your fire, soldier!

91xtremert

-bZ- Member
well, i tried getting back in and its still says same error. I waited 5-6 minutes to see if it needed time to work, and still same error.

i dont think i got banned by admin cuz the reason was teamkillban which im assuming is the automated thing. i never talk in chat when playing battlefield cuz im to busy playing the game so it cant be from sh*t talking or anything. odd i guess. 8O

yeah when you play on the same server for 8 hours straight, over the course of 8 hours in a 64 player hardcore match, its not to difficult to get 8 tk's and a ban ><

guess ill wait it out/wait till i get reinstated.

thanks for your time

CR8Z

Bald fat guy.
-bZ- Member
The banlist is clear, so the server may just need a restart?

These BF4 servers are pretty wonky. Bear with us.

91xtremert

-bZ- Member
CR8Z said:
The banlist is clear, so the server may just need a restart? These BF4 servers are pretty wonky. Bear with us.
not an issue.

there is suppose to be a bf4 patch today though soon. i think in 30 minutes

91xtremert

-bZ- Member
Jackson said:
can you please come in teamspeak so i can assist better on this issue
which version of teamspeak you guys use cuz i have 3, and i have the address, but there is no slot to put the port number in and i cant connect to the server.

there is just an aadress and password slot and thats it.