Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

Have Y'all Lost Your Fucking Minds??

I'm starting to realize that most Americans had really bad history teachers.
considering that most states and their history curriculums intentionally downplay, whitewash, or sugarcoat particular parts of our history. You are correct. and well, it ain't just bad history teaches it is bad schools (something something not properly funding schools. )

also, there is significant irony in homeboy there calling you "biased and racist" for saying that many American's have bad history teaches. LOL "no no no YOU are actually racist for understanding history properly." ohthehumanity, bro lmao, stop eating that slop your overlords feed you every night on TV.

considering that most states and their history curriculums intentionally downplay, whitewash, or sugarcoat particular parts of our history. You are correct. and well, it ain't just bad history teaches it is bad schools (something something not properly funding schools. )
Imagine missing the point by this much, truly astounding...

TheGaussianMan

-bZ- Member
Donator
I'm a 5 Percenter, I know this already.

Speaking of Americans who don't know history. You know that the etymology of the word slave is in my people, the Slavs? We are the original slaves. Get fucked, moron.
You're seriously seriously stupid. That has absolutely nothing to do with the issue at hand. Do you think he'd get a two day temp because of one infraction? Pleas. Go. Fuck. Off.

You're seriously seriously stupid. That has absolutely nothing to do with the issue at hand. Do you think he'd get a two day temp because of one infraction? Pleas. Go. Fuck. Off.
Kindly. Suck. My. Cock.

It has everything to do with "waaaaaahhhhhh racizm" and your retard tirade on history lessons. Fucking imbecile.

TheGaussianMan

-bZ- Member
Donator
Not a lot going on between the ears.

Also, do you think we want to punish a regular? How retarded are you? But if you break the rules (again he has a history, it's not just this instance) then we need to apply the rules of the server. If he wants to appeal, again, he's more than welcome to. You being an asshole and arguing here isn't going to do a damn thing.

Not a lot going on between the ears.

Also, do you think we want to punish a regular? How retarded are you? But if you break the rules (again he has a history, it's not just this instance) then we need to apply the rules of the server. If he wants to appeal, again, he's more than welcome to. You being an asshole and arguing here isn't going to do a damn thing.
I'd rather be an asshole than a cowardly, whiny little bitch.