Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

Have Y'all Lost Your Fucking Minds??

... Jesus how many times do I have to explain this. If it were just this one instance, he'd likely get a punish point and that's it. He has a history of messing with the language filter and that's also against the rules.
Bro you're stupid. This isnt about defending Ded. It's about you fucking sheltered spoon-fed fragile babies getting your diapers twisted over the stupidest shit. Touch some fucking grass for Christ's sake.

I didn't mean for everyone to get mad and call each other names, I understand why this was done but I just thought it was a little excessive but I didn't mean to upset anyone. I still think you're all pretty cool.

To be honest this was also partially inspired by Ptero and Frody's recent chat bans. I don't know either of them (and they do deserve the server ban) but getting a BFA ban for language seems not right to me (although under some EXTREME circumstances i can see an argument for it).

If you're a dick and break the rules of a server see ya pal, but not being able to play on ANY server (on a game you paid money for) because you upset the owners of ONE server (who also runs BFA) seems a little Draconian to me, that is all...

TheGaussianMan

-bZ- Member
Donator
I didn't mean for everyone to get mad and call each other names, I understand why this was done but I just thought it was a little excessive but I didn't mean to upset anyone. I still think you're all pretty cool.

To be honest this was also partially inspired by Ptero and Frody's recent chat bans. I don't know either of them (and they do deserve the server ban) but getting a BFA ban for language seems not right to me (although under some EXTREME circumstances i can see an argument for it).

If you're a dick and break the rules of a server see ya pal, but not being able to play on ANY server (on a game you paid money for) because you upset the owners of ONE server (who also runs BFA) seems a little Draconian to me, that is all...
He was not banned by BA. And he has not been permanentlt banned. Just to clarify, not arguing in this response. Thank you for the much more balanced response.

Nice, using a comeback twice. That's some real ingenuity.
Lol this is one of yours:

Screenshot_20230924-165207~2.png

And you used this "I'm too stupid and cowardly to construct a powerful retort so I use this absolutely feminine gynecomastic word-period-word-period series to try to make a point" method twice now:

Screenshot_20230924-165259~2.png
Screenshot_20230924-165222~2.png

Just stop already. Get some TRT. Filter the estrogens from your water supply. Or sit on the couch crying and eating bon-bons, I dont care.