Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

Hello Banzore

Gentlemen , My game name is Marcus likus and I enjoy gaming on your clans servers . Today I tried to join some of your servers that were not full and got the message kicked by Admin ? I was wandering if someone could tell me why ? I don't use racial slurs try not to teamkill and play by the rules . looking forward to your reply . Thank you Mark Katona

Covert8645

-bZ- Member
Battlelog might give a better description of why you were kicked.

It could be a multitude of things. Are you using VPN?

Like what Covert said, it could be a VPN or maybe you were just too good and the AI admin gave you a false ban. In regards to these matters it would be best to go to the bans and appeals forums, if you’ve been banned.

Battlelog might give a better description of why you were kicked.

It could be a multitude of things. Are you using VPN?
nope , I have played here many times and changer nothing no vpn , is there someone I can talk to so this can be resolved ? thank you for your quick response

nope , I have played here many times and changer nothing no vpn , is there someone I can talk to so this can be resolved ? thank you for your quick response

IMG_7234.JPG

enjoy

Gentlemen , My game name is Marcus likus and I enjoy gaming on your clans servers . Today I tried to join some of your servers that were not full and got the message kicked by Admin ? I was wandering if someone could tell me why ? I don't use racial slurs try not to teamkill and play by the rules . looking forward to your reply . Thank you Mark Katona
Maybe instead of “trying not to teamkill” you could just not teamkill at all?F89B3565-A6D3-4D38-8597-A1F51ED95522.jpeg

Maybe instead of “trying not to teamkill” you could just not teamkill at all?View attachment 10093
Bwhat
Wow dude, just watched the video and...welll... YOU'RE AN ASSHOLE. You are lucky you weren't permbanned.

Let me get this straight , the rules say AA must not camp the end of the map. ( spawn ) yet you were doing that for a lot of the game ( under the canopy in the spawn ) , I understand now about the rules , So the rules are for the public however members can bend them to suite how they feel ??? , I would think that members should always play by the rules .In my years gaming MOH & BF 2 also BF4 , in 2 clans the members always played by the rules , but now the rules only apply the the public ??

Bwhat

Let me get this straight , the rules say AA must not camp the end of the map. ( spawn ) yet you were doing that for a lot of the game ( under the canopy in the spawn ) , I understand now about the rules , So the rules are for the public however members can bend them to suite how they feel ??? , I would think that members should always play by the rules .In my years gaming MOH & BF 2 also BF4 , in 2 clans the members always played by the rules , but now the rules only apply the the public ??
I believe you are mistaken. Any player may camp in the spawn. If the opposing team takes issue with that, they can engage the spawn camper. Perhaps you are reading old rules.

Bwhat

I wasn’t doing shit. That’s not me. I am not in the game. You were forcing another player to move against their will and then you blow up the team asset. And then you have the idiocy to come here and try to justify it. I’ll say it again you’re a asshole.

And HERE are the rules https://banzore.com/forums/threads/bf4-server-rules-2020.6732/

-bZ-LongTrang1

-bZ- Member
Donator
Also, what the eff gives with the effin' Game Police lately?

These self-appointed twerps who have to run around like Soviet Commissars making sure that everyone plays the game the exact way these anal retentive OCD dooshbags want them to play. Or else they have fits over it.

The worst are the ASSHOLES who insist that the AA be used an an anti-infantry tank. If you're in the AA and you don't stop shooting the C130, killing the crafty bastards in the attack heli, shooting down jets, zotting the transport heli, or suppressing the UAV's they have temper tantrums. Had one of these on BZ1 yesterday (Caspian Border) and the moron kept ramming me over and over insisting I had to "move up". Meanwhile the C130 is racking up kills.

Had to update my video card so I can record this jackassery. :mad:

@xBlastFTPastx there you go, praise from @FluffMuffin94. Doesn't that make you feel pleasant?
Fluff is right for the most part although I think it does depend on the map. For the record I wasn't camping the uncap I had just spawned in the thing and was trying to take out the AC130 when all this happened (although I can admit I am not a huge fan of AA camping either).

Sitting in spawn in the AA makes sense on maps like Dawnbreaker but less so on Zavod with Lancang maybe somewhere in the middle (between the first two flags on either side is probably ideal but I am not 100% sure). Maps like Hainan and Rogue that only have 1 AA are probably better to hide with it to keep it from the other team, just my 2 cents (4.5 cents now with inflation tho just fyi). :)

Last edited: