Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

Hello to everyone at bZ

I have just applied to become a part of your community after playing some exciting rounds in the hardcore conquest server.

I look forward to getting to know some of you.

-bZ-wakuritz

-bZ- Member
Donator
It's always good to see new faces here.  Most of the fun actually takes place on TeamSpeak, so I encourage you to spend some time on there getting to know us.  If you have been and I just haven't caught you on, I'm sure we'll bump into each other soon. 

TS: banzore.ts.nfoservers.com

PW: bzwelcome

See you around!

-bZ-wakuritz

-bZ- Member
Donator
I'll also add that TeamSpeak activity is a significant factor in our recruiting process.  If you're serious about your application, get in TS and shoot the shit with us. 

welcome and be sure to stop by teamspeak so we get to know you and you get to know us (just fyi, im the best looking)

Thanks for the good games tonight guys. Someone let me know that if I run TS as admin it won't knock me out of chat, so I should be a bit more chatty next time im on

Ch1ngon

-bZ- Member
welcome, welcome...  Jackson might be the best looking, but I'm the designated Mexican and I'm not even Mexican!  LMAO! 

Kratos

-bZ- Member
Donator
Whoa whoa chingon, these are fighting words..... I challenge you to a dual 1v 1(slaps chingon with a glove)