Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

Hello

Just stopped by to say Hello and thanks for running a great server. I trust you guys are planin on jumpin all over the next COD release?

Im kinda trollin the web lookin for a clan that has interest in league play. Any interest here? Please dont mistake my lack of chattiness in game for my being stuck up or anything. Truth is I cant type for $#!&. I was asked last night to join you in TS. I do have TS on my comp but have never used it. Ill get it figured out and join you guys in a few days.

jojo

-bZ- Member
kilroy your always welcome on are servers and feel free to join us on ts to check us out. yes we will be all over the next cod and also moh. hope you like are family and decide to stay. if you need anything or help ask anyone they will point you in the right dir.

:)

vetusvir

-bZ- CubaLike Forums Whore!
-bZ- Member
yea come in to ts and play with our clan. just plz stop killing me. i mean relly must u do it all the time. :lol: just kidding hope to see u around. :p :D

-bZ-JaXX

Been here since the beginning
-bZ- Member
jojo said:
kilroy your always welcome on are servers and feel free to join us on ts to check us out. yes we will be all over the next cod and also moh. hope you like are family and decide to stay. if you need anything or help ask anyone they will point you in the right dir. :)
He hit it right on the nose!

Dos anyone else have trouble looking away from Hillbillys avatar? I forgot what the hell I came in here to post now :?

Billybong

Staff member
Senior Admin
Donator
K1LROY said:
Dos anyone else have trouble looking away from Hillbillys avatar? I forgot what the hell I came in here to post now :?
WAIT TILL YOU SEE HIS WIFE!!!!

Billybong said:
K1LROY said:
WAIT TILL YOU SEE HIS WIFE!!!!
So thats not from a home movie?

jojo

-bZ- Member
kilroy baby im glad you came to talk to us but dont be a pussy and pull the trigger and join. if not your still welcome here to atleast play.