Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

hey guys and gals

ggs tonight great to play with you all :D great job hill billy dropping big numbers loving what im seeing catch up with you all tmrw have a great Thanks Giving be safe and see you all later

Wiz

-bZ- Member
jabba said:
ggs tonight great to play with you all :D great job hill billy dropping big numbers loving what im seeing catch up with you all tmrw have a great Thanks Giving be safe and see you all later
HilliBilly is a monster

lol yoshi!! is that what its called.. where can i buy that at j/k lol you guys are all good players! i dont think im very liked in game by anyone hehe yesterday some guy was b***** me out and the rnd set just started :/ 8O its good to see a bunch of laid back people that just enjoy playing.. my last clan they were whiney and sh!t becuz they would get rolled on :D time to time and i dont like to hear the whinning i just wanna game and have fun doing it

YoshiBishi

-bZ- Code Monkey
Donator
We are a mixed group of people. Rollers and rollees, but we all love each other =). -Rolls over hillbilly-

Also, you can buy my Asian hax, its called Canthopexy.

i told wizz to keep the icy hott off his pp but he not listen to me :p hows everyone doing these days i havnt been on much cuz work is a little busy atm,when i get home i just go to bed.. ill be on tonight i have the next few days off see you all tonight!