Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

Hey Guys!

Some of you may either know me, played with me or just seen me around.  I've been playin on the BZ Metro server for a while now and I appreciate the time and effort you guys put into it!  Hope to see you all in TS.  I also wanted to let ya know I would be possibly submitting an App to join but I would like to know more about your focus for the future (e.g. Where the squad is going in the future, Future games you plan to play, Competitive gaming)?  

Thanks Gents

See ya Round

Cheers!

CR8Z

Bald fat guy.
-bZ- Member
Hey crapout, thanks for stopping by and playing in our server. We appreciate your support.

A lot of us have been playing for ten plus years and what we do as a club extends far beyond video games.

That said, we currently have guys that play just about every title you can think of, and don't intend on slowing down.

Our league play has slowed down due to scheduling issues and what have you. Most of us are "older" and find it difficult to commit as much time is necessary to compete at the level that we used to.

Definitely hop on TS and see if banzore is right for you.

A bunch of us are currently hanging out in Jersey at a house we've rented, so TS is probably a little quiet right now. We leave here Monday, so comes on anytime.

Look forward to gaming with you.

Hey Digi! Great games last night man! I will be on round 8cst tonight. Hope to run with ya again bro! Great teamwork!

Kratos

-bZ- Member
Donator
Who the fuck is carport?

And why are you taking weeks to view the forums jack ass lol