Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

• Only the thread starter and admins can reply to appeals/complaints.

Hi there,

Juicy_Quang

-bZ- Member
It's been awhile since I played your server. Just want to check in and see why I was banned in the first place. Never hacked or anything in my entire gaming BF4. My origin: VC-Juicy-Quang. Please let me know if you have any questions to review me. Greatly appreciate.

Thanks,

Philip

Kratos

-bZ- Member
Donator
Someone will be with you soon.

CR8Z

Bald fat guy.
-bZ- Member
You were banned nearly a year ago for suspicion of hacking. It was under review at that time, but I don't see if there was any resolution.

I will lift the ban for now. 

Juicy_Quang

-bZ- Member
Greatly appreciates you for lifting it. I do sort of recalled I got accused of it, but no one ever contacted me about the progress and whether there was proof. Thanks again.

CR8Z

Bald fat guy.
-bZ- Member
Our SOP is to let a ban stand unless and until am accused hacker comes to us to dispute the ban. The logic being that a hacker will know he got caught and just move on.

You will still be under a close eye though. Good luck in our servers.

Juicy_Quang

-bZ- Member
Our SOP is to let a ban stand unless and until am accused hacker comes to us to dispute the ban. The logic being that a hacker will know he got caught and just move on.

You will still be under a close eye though. Good luck in our servers.
Okay, that make sense. Most of us are adults here, so I would like to bring this question and concern with you. I respect this server and how you guys manage/handles ban accusations, but shouldn't there be a deadline or time frame as to how long a case can be opened? I was banned for nearly a year like you said, just because someone thought I cheated and the case did not get anywhere. I really don't play this server often, I'm mostly on WOA and ROC servers. I get accused a lot, but Admins there know who I am and how I played. Trust me, they do monitor/spectate me. I'm not sure who accused me and initiated the ban, but should he or she be accountable of the accusation/ban? Was there any recordings or detection? Looking forward for your thoughts on this. Being ban for nearly a year just seems something is not 'logical/well thought'. Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:

-bZ-wakuritz

-bZ- Member
Donator
As Cr8z said, the onus is on the accused.  If we were to have a temp ban on every case, it would defeat the purpose of the system.  We appreciate you coming to plead your case and give your input, but we won't lift suspected hacking bans solely on a time frame.  The accused must come forth and argue their perspective.  We make mistakes from time to time, but if the accused disappears, we consider it a case closed.  We're a group of logical persons that have a community to protect.  We welcome you back and appreciate your patronage.  Join TS and get to know us, that'll help you in the future. 

Juicy_Quang

-bZ- Member
Thank you for your response. Let me check my understanding on something you made. Your server ban players when someone (adult OR a knucklehead) accused another player,  regardless if there was efficient evidence or not. The banned players must make a dispute to get themselves lifted. It would last a year or more, or never lifted, if he or she don't make the dispute. Okay, if that's how you guys like to manage your server, so be it. It's your server after all. :)

I don't play your server much, but I do hop on it once in a while when friend's invite me in. In my opinion, if every server operates and handles hack accusation/dispute the same ways as this server, other mature players and myself, I think, would just have to deal with the trouble. Thanks again for the lift and response. See ya'll online sometimes.

-Philip

CR8Z

Bald fat guy.
-bZ- Member
In this case, you were spectated by our senior admin, and he banned you based on what he saw then. However, sometimes spectating can lead to false positives, especially with what the build was a year ago. Thus, we left your ban in place for you to either dispute or not dispute. Totally up to you.

For your information, we do not ban based on "hackusations" alone. Ever. Even a temp ban for that would be ludicrous.

Our bans are based on spectating, and in general, we always try to provide evidence either via video, or some other 3rd party software that verifies hackers. That way, if we do catch a legit hacker and he comes back to dispute it, we can throw the evidence in his face and let EA and PB know about it while we're at it.

-bZ-wakuritz

-bZ- Member
Donator
You make the assumption that we ban upon suspicion.  That is not the case.  We consort upon the evidence, and we decide to enforce the ban based upon the evidence.  If there is no evidence in the contrary, the ban stands.  Let's not get hung up in the minutia of right or wrong, but focus on the positive impact rather than harm.  Innocent people feel compelled to plead their innocence.  We've granted a waiver based solely upon your account.  That's more than sufficient to revisit your account.

BTW: we ban upon observation, not hearsay

and "efficient" = "sufficient"

Juicy_Quang

-bZ- Member
In this case, you were spectated by our senior admin, and he banned you based on what he saw then. However, sometimes spectating can lead to false positives, especially with what the build was a year ago. Thus, we left your ban in place for you to either dispute or not dispute. Totally up to you.

For your information, we do not ban based on "hackusations" alone. Ever. Even a temp ban for that would be ludicrous.

Our bans are based on spectating, and in general, we always try to provide evidence either via video, or some other 3rd party software that verifies hackers. That way, if we do catch a legit hacker and he comes back to dispute it, we can throw the evidence in his face and let EA and PB know about it while we're at it.
ROFL. Just got banned again just by playing in your server for literally less than 1 minute. Sounds like your 'senior' admins are really good with what they're doing. Let's cut to the chase, and not waist time, shall we? Only two possibility that this is happening.

1. Accidentally ban

2. Hater/Knucklehead/noob without any manner

Man up, own up to your words, resolve this case, and call it a day. If not, shit I care, I'll play on other servers. :mrgreen:

PROACEX1

-bZ- Member
Donator
ROFL. Just got banned again just by playing in your server for literally less than 1 minute. Sounds like your 'senior' admins are really good with what they're doing. Let's cut to the chase, and not waist time, shall we? Only two possibility that this is happening.

1. Accidentally ban

2. Hater/Knucklehead/noob without any manner

Man up, own up to your words, resolve this case, and call it a day. If not, shit I care, I'll play on other servers. :mrgreen:
Do you have a screenshot of the ban? If this is on a lockers/TDM map it is more then likely for team-killing, accidental or not 5 strikes and you will be kicked, repeated offenses get more. Otherwise it could be a kick due to a VIP joining a full server.

Juicy_Quang

-bZ- Member
You know, for someone who says they don't care, you sure are making a big fuss about it.
I'm not making a big fuss about it, but I have the right to know about it. I was banned for nearly a year because some admin thought I was hacking and did not provide any sufficient evidence. Like I said, I don't play this server often, but I'm here to prove my point. I got banned for no reason again.

Do you have a screenshot of the ban? If this is on a lockers/TDM map it is more then likely for team-killing, accidental or not 5 strikes and you will be kicked, repeated offenses get more. Otherwise it could be a kick due to a VIP joining a full server.
I literally played for 1 minute (to see if I actually got lifted or not, and left to  play on another server. Then I rejoined the server later that day and found out I got banned? No Tk, nothing like you described. Must be an accidental. Who banned me?

Screenshots:

1. http://i63.tinypic.com/2hyh4rd.png

2. http://i65.tinypic.com/2008zgn.png

3. http://i66.tinypic.com/6sxqbn.png

4. http://i63.tinypic.com/14nnryu.png