Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

Hi

AGirl

-bZ- Member
Just stopped by to say hi to everyone...been awhile. Also, was told there was some info on here about Remmy but I must not be able to see it.

Anyhow, spending a lot of time at work and such, new job is kicking my ass as far as social life. Finally, after 4 months, I'm off night shift so I may be able to be online more often.

I'm sure you guys are all in BF3 now, which I don't have and probably cannot get for a long time, I'm stuck with MW2 :lol: but I just wanted to say hi.

Was also gonna see if anyone would object to me stopping in TS sometime to say hi...didn't think I should just stop in.

Miss all of you tons, hope everyone is doing ok. Take care :)

AGirl

CR8Z

Bald fat guy.
-bZ- Member
Always welcome!

-bZ-JaXX

Been here since the beginning
-bZ- Member
You are welcome to come on anytime. He'll even if it's threw your Droid phone. ;)

Sent from my M9300 using Tapatalk

-bZ-JaXX

Been here since the beginning
-bZ- Member
She is probuly shocked that your still here sparty ;)

Sent from my M9300 using Tapatalk

Drop in and say hi this weekend. Saturday is Fight Night everybody will be on, Would like to hear from ya.

AGirl

-bZ- Member
Jackson, it may blow balls..but it was free and I has no money to buy new games, or a computer to run them :wink:

I should be able to join all of you tomorrow night...however, I don't have the TS info...would someone enlighten me? Thanks...also, I dont get off work until 8p my time =) SO someone better still be on!

AGIrl