Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

Hiya from TZ

Hey guys, we had the pleasure this evening of gaming with: AGirl, Cuba and Kaiser (there may have been more but that's who I remember) tonight on our server.

Just wanted to say they were great to play with, nice, mature and light-hearted. Its nice to see there are other adults out there that play games for fun and don't spend their entire time online complaining and spouting off profanities.

If you guys ever want to hit us up for a practice scrimmage, feel free to drop by our website: www.taczen.com

Best of luck to ya and hope to see more of you in the near future!

AGirl

-bZ- Member
Hi Marius!!! It was great gaming with you! Thanks for letting us join you on your server!

TZ-Marius said:
Just wanted to say they were great to play with, nice, mature and light-hearted. Its nice to see there are other adults out there that play games for fun and don't spend their entire time online complaining and spouting off profanities.
Are You SURE, you were playing with Cuba?

Anyway, thanks for stoping by, you should join us on our servers sometime. :D

Wiz

-bZ- Member
black ops or vietnam?

You're welcome any time!

I looked for your site because I wanted to find out the IPs of your servers so I will see you soon.

Thanks for the warm welcome.

Billybong

Staff member
Senior Admin
Donator
TZ-Marius said:
Hey guys, we had the pleasure this evening of gaming with: AGirl, Cuba and Kaiser (there may have been more but that's who I remember) tonight on our server. Just wanted to say they were great to play with, nice, mature and light-hearted. Its nice to see there are other adults out there that play games for fun and don't spend their entire time online complaining and spouting off profanities.

If you guys ever want to hit us up for a practice scrimmage, feel free to drop by our website: http://www.taczen.com

Best of luck to ya and hope to see more of you in the near future!
Werd!!!!