Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

How many Remember ?

CR8Z

Bald fat guy.
-bZ- Member
BUTT SEX!!!!

Yeah, nazsty, after all these years, the pm is the best way to keep track of shit and file it away. It comes in handy. We all did it even though we started this shit.

-bZ-JaXX

Been here since the beginning
-bZ- Member
Wiz said:
u r all my biotches!
Bon3z said:
Drunk Kremlin said:
Christ, I am always amazed when someone admits freely that they were associated with those guys so long ago. But all bullshit aside nice to see you.
Hard to not take offense to that. But Ill hold off judgement until you explain what exactly you mean by that. And Ill ad that Cuba, Wiz, Rem, JAXX, Hellcat, and Myself were all ASS clan. Cr8z I think as well. Dont really see a dam thing wrong with being part of that group!
[ASS] and [DRS] WAS Dee shit and. unstoppable

Sent from my M9300 using Tapatalk

YoshiBishi

-bZ- Code Monkey
Donator
Cuba said:
i was a little bit after the ASSI am still a little bit after the ASS

:)

i was borned in DRS, grew up in KOF and now i'm out to pasture in bZ
I was borned in China.

Bon3z said:
Drunk Kremlin said:
Christ, I am always amazed when someone admits freely that they were associated with those guys so long ago. But all bullshit aside nice to see you.
Hard to not take offense to that. But Ill hold off judgement until you explain what exactly you mean by that. And Ill ad that Cuba, Wiz, Rem, JAXX, Hellcat, and Myself were all ASS clan. Cr8z I think as well. Dont really see a dam thing wrong with being part of that group!
You forgot me Bonez. :p

Dustbuster

-bZ- Member
Donator
By the way it was cuba libre back then. Some gay drink not a gay dancer like now. lol DRS and BFV all the way.

Reliqua said:
Bon3z said:
Drunk Kremlin said:
You forgot me Bonez. :p
Reliqua = [ASS]Dragon = 5 years old 1st LAN Ravenshield

Sorry son, hehe!

Cuba

BEAST MODE
ha ha ha ha

i don't know which nickname is worse.... reliqua or ass dragon

i'm actually laughing out loud

Actually, Reliqua means Reaper in Latin..and you know he had to represent that ASS tag .. :) Honestly I thought he was kinda young to be running around in a shirt that said ASS across it LOL