Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

Howdy Guys !!

Just wanted to drop by and say hello and introduce myself. I been playing BF3, BF4, and BF Hardline for a loooong time, and my favorite, most played on server is always Banzore HC, usually playing conquest large. I've been playing there for so long I figured I'd finally see if I could be part of the fun group. I've been killed many times by Solidblaze, Jaxx, Carl, Jackson, Bishop, B.O.Y.D., and many, many, more.

I'm a 36 year old husband and father, and I like to relax at night after the family is in bed by playing some good ole BF. I'm on pretty much most nights. Hopefully you guys give me a shot. Either way I'll see you in game anyways.

Look forward to hearing back. Thanks

howdy, hop on some teamspeak some time and really get to know us :p

CR8Z

Bald fat guy.
-bZ- Member
Welcome! Glad you could stop by.

TS is definitely where all the action is at. See you soon!

Been playing off and on the past few days like usual, but the BZ conquest server has had nobody on it lately, and the 2nd BZ server disappeared. You guys on vacation? LOL.

Hope to see you guys in game soon.

Hawx

You're Never Right!
as far as I knew, they were going away due to activity but still keeping the BF4 servers going...but i could be wrong

BUMP !!!

Glad to see BZ in BF1, missed you guys in BF HL. Only servers I play on. Hardcore or bust !! Hope to get to know you all, and I'd love to join the team. See ya in game.