Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

Howdy partners

Hey all,

I'm not really that good at introductions so I guess I'll start off with the basics. My in game name is Natteulven88. I haven't been actively playing bf4 as long as some people on here, my main squeeze was BF3, but I quit after getting fed up with the internet browser server browser that just straight up won't let me join a game anymore, but I'm glad it did, otherwise I probably wouldn't be right here. I've been playing on banzore servers for a good while now, you might recognize my name since I'm pretty active in chat on locker 24/7. I've been really impressed with how chill and respectful most of the community is in game compared to a lot of other servers so I figured I might be able to make some new pals here. I did join the discord, but honestly I was never very active on discord to begin with, maybe I'll warm up to it soon.

If you want to know a bit about me, I'm 28 and from the WA state, US (soon moving to the mid west). Aside from BF4, I mainly stick to survival and RTS games. Other than video games, as a Washingtonian I'm legally obligated to be an avid outdoorsman and a stoner. If I'm not outside in the woods then I'm probably indulging in one of my many other hobbies like playing guitar, reading (mainly into sci-fi/horror/biographies/non-fiction), magic the gathering, working out, driving/racing/working on cars and studying language/culture. Currently I speak a bit of German and casually learning Japanese right now. Oh, I also have a true crime podcast too, how cliche, right? Anyway, I guess that's it for now, don't hesitate to say hi, I'm typically quite shy and introverted but I'll warm up to you soon enough :D

Last edited:

-bZ-AngrySalsa

Christmas man
Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
Link your podcast my guy

Link your podcast my guy
Here's a link to my latest episode:

The theme of my episodes are historical true crime, my friend who runs the channel also uploads his own videos with just a focus on general true crime. This is only my 4th episode, so I'm still figuring out the best way to edit audio lol. That reminds me, I should probably start working on finishing up my latest script.....