Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

How's your day today?

Firedoc

-bZ- Member
Donator
I feel your anxiousness. I just had cataract surgery on my left eye and I accidently rubbed it 5 days after surgery and now everything is blurry.

Zanderr

-bZ- Member
I feel your anxiousness. I just had cataract surgery on my left eye and I accidently rubbed it 5 days after surgery and now everything is blurry.
thats no good i hope your eye is ok. I'm just going through the very long recovery process and i have to call off work for a month or two which sucks.

-bZ-LongTrang1

-bZ- Member
Donator
You both have my sympathies. I've had detached retinas in both eyes and now I have these effed up floaters messing with my otherwise 20/20 and 20/15 vision. Will be talking to the eyeball surgeon about floater removal in June.

You both have my sympathies. I've had detached retinas in both eyes and now I have these effed up floaters messing with my otherwise 20/20 and 20/15 vision. Will be talking to the eyeball surgeon about floater removal in June.
I have insomnia and I have to take a medication to sleep. My dumb psychiatrist prescribed me a medication that causes both high blood pressure and type 2 diabetes, both of which were uncontrolled -_-. I’ve been diagnosed with mild nonproliferative retinopathy. I feel like my eyes are damaged, but my psychiatrist won’t change me onto the other ACTUAL MEDICATIONS APPROVED BY THE FDA FOR INSOMNIA, because I will become dependent on them and I will need to increase the dosage, which is already happening for the “nonaddictive” and “nondependent” medication he is prescribing :mad:.

Were there any symptoms you got in regards to your eye problems so I could be in the look out?

Zanderr

-bZ- Member
I have insomnia and I have to take a medication to sleep. My dumb psychiatrist prescribed me a medication that causes both high blood pressure and type 2 diabetes, both of which were uncontrolled -_-. I’ve been diagnosed with mild nonproliferative retinopathy. I feel like my eyes are damaged, but my psychiatrist won’t change me onto the other ACTUAL MEDICATIONS APPROVED BY THE FDA FOR INSOMNIA, because I will become dependent on them and I will need to increase the dosage, which is already happening for the “nonaddictive” and “nondependent” medication he is prescribing :mad:.

Were there any symptoms you got in regards to your eye problems so I could be in the look out?
I take CBD/CDN caramel candies that help me pass out, melatonin does nothing to me or if i take too much it makes me drowsy. i never went to a doctor for insomnia, used to sleep for 2-3hrs a night and now i sleep 5-6 hours which is better with CBD. I highly recommend you try this, that medicine you take sounds unhealthy.

-bZ-LongTrang1

-bZ- Member
Donator

Yeah, flashing lights in my eyes when it was dark in the house. This is the #1 symptom of retinal detachment. If you ever experience this get to an eye surgeon ASAP.

Yeah, flashing lights in my eyes when it was dark in the house. This is the #1 symptom of retinal detachment. If you ever experience this get to an eye surgeon ASAP.
i’ve actually had this before in the past where i got flashing lights that looked like lightning strikes, that was back in 2016. I haven’t really had it since, but sometimes I get a bluish spot in my vision that appears and disappears instantly. IDK if this has to do with my retinopathy, the eye doctor said everything was normal.

its happened.....my gen got old.....i saw a 98 fleetwood cadi rolling on knock off dayton 13's with airbags only to see someone my age driving the fucking thing.....

i am the nentendo generation.....and i need ibuprofen for my back.....i am going to be smoken weed in the nursing home!!!!!