Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

HP TOUCHPAD BLOWOUT $99 for 16GB $149 for 32GB

CR8Z

Bald fat guy.
-bZ- Member
Out of stock.

Bummer I didn't pay attention on Saturday.

Cuba

BEAST MODE
i was in a river and totally missed out!

maybe these new touchpads will bring the price of all the others down... 500 bucks for a slow touchscreen netbook is too hi apple!

Cuba

BEAST MODE
discontinued aint far from new. My evo 3d was 700 a year ago new and now discontinued forever. More cheap shit brings prices down baby!

CR8Z

Bald fat guy.
-bZ- Member
They lost a shit ton of money on these apparently, but it just couldn't compete with the iPad, so they junked em' at junk prices, sept it ain't junk.

They cost just under $300 to make, so HP is taking a HUGE BATH on this. They aren't that old, I remember not too long ago seeing Russel Brand/Lea Michelle commercials for it. You can also check ebay to get some good prices I think. Some people bought these to resell at a markup.

It seems Wednesday is the when the next wave of Touchpads with be arriving/ready to be shipped out. Most stores (HP.com, Sams Club, etc.) are confirming the 24th as the next ship out date.

CR8Z

Bald fat guy.
-bZ- Member
We need to be throwing links up on Wednesday then...

Cuz' I don't know where they are. I keep looking though...

Thanks for the heads up!

Cuba

BEAST MODE
i'm still going to wait a couple of years on these, i hate my fucking netbook and it's about the same thing. my phone does a good portion of what these do and my room mates' laptop is infinitely more powerful If i need something on the road.

Cuba said:
i'm still going to wait a couple of years on these, i hate my fucking netbook and it's about the same thing. my phone does a good portion of what these do and my room mates' laptop is infinitely more powerful If i need something on the road.
I don't have a netbook or laptop, all I have is my desktop and my phone. I love my android phone but the screen is too small to use as an efficient web surfing/app using device. So this fills that roll perfectly, and once I get android on it I will be happier than a pig in shit. Plus a 300 dollar drop in price for something that costs 300 sounds like a good buy.