Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

I’ll see all of you soon

Hello BZ,

For those that play on BZ1 - this message apply. I’m going to take a break for a while.

I recently had a baby boy show up (this past Saturday, 7/8/2023 and yes it was planned.) and will be away. I know in the grand scheme of life, this is a somewhat of an unnecessary post, but wanted to do so anyways as I feel like I found a tight knit community within BF4.

I know the server / forum doesn’t revolve around me and my play habits but to those that I have got “know” over the past year or so - this is for you.

I’ll see you soon? A month? Half year? Look forward to future shit posting and pure enjoyment on BZ1.

Yours in Battlefield,

Blivot3

Damn Blivot congrats on being a Dad man!
I heard that's the best gift in life, well, besides knifing someone in BF4 of course but I guess stabbing someone with your meat schank is how you got into this situation so that's cool.

Hope to see you back soon! But of course new family members take time so see you when we see you.
o7

Hello BZ,

For those that play on BZ1 - this message apply. I’m going to take a break for a while.

I recently had a baby boy show up (this past Saturday, 7/8/2023 and yes it was planned.) and will be away. I know in the grand scheme of life, this is a somewhat of an unnecessary post, but wanted to do so anyways as I feel like I found a tight knit community within BF4.

I know the server / forum doesn’t revolve around me and my play habits but to those that I have got “know” over the past year or so - this is for you.

I’ll see you soon? A month? Half year? Look forward to future shit posting and pure enjoyment on BZ1.

Yours in Battlefield,

Blivot3
congrats man! Family comes first bruther! I wish you and yours the best. Take care man.

Covert8645

-bZ- Member
Hello BZ,

Yours in Battlefield,

Blivot3
Ayyyy Blivot, congrats man!

You'll be missed buddy. Take care of that little one and hop in to say hi from time to time!

Being a dad is the best. Enjoy it!

-bZ-LongTrang1

-bZ- Member
Donator
Congratulations Blivot!

Now be sure to convince your wife that a 1969 Old Vista Cruiser with the 455ci V-8 is a better option than a minivan for the family!

Thank you for all the kind words.

The big goofy smile on my face is the the one where you see a stranger in public oddly spacing out and smiling - miles away in their head hahah

That’s what BZ 1 is.