Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

I figured some of you all would like this game..

I had been following this games development, its announcement years ago.
Six days in Fallujah by GLID Gaming

LOL, due to the then climate of war, and the view of it. The game and its style of game play was shelved for a number of years.

Early game access for it will be between June 22-23 on the Steams.

Here is there most current video of game play, played by a combat action, veteran Marines.

Thoughts?

From some of the videos I have watched, including this one.
Sounds, sound effects, and weapons sounds a pretty fucking accurate.
Effective comms combined with balanced weapons load outs, and squad/team play is going to play a huge part.

Looks cool. I like the kind of point-shooting type aiming they've got at 3:56. Makes it a little less like you've got the sights shoved half an inch from your face. The rest of the iron sight use looks painful though, especially that M249. I've never shot one but there's no way it takes up that much of your field of vision, right?

I wasn't in Fallujah during the invasion or in '04... but I was there in '09. Game looks good, but I might pass for... reasons.
Yea, its my understanding, that they helped create VR enviroments, to help Vets with PTSD, by dealing directly with those sits.
I can probably watch people play, not to sure about playing though..

Way to close to bringing back real situations, for quite a few, i would believe.

Covert8645

-bZ- Member
Yea, its my understanding, that they helped create VR enviroments, to help Vets with PTSD, by dealing directly with those sits.
I can probably watch people play, not to sure about playing though..

Way to close to bringing back real situations, for quite a few, i would believe.
Yep, agreed. I play Squad every now and then, but notice that I start sweating (not try hard lol) so I haven't played much in months lol.

CR8Z

Bald fat guy.
-bZ- Member
Looks cool. A bit clunky maybe. Squad for the win.